PROMISE DAY🤞🏻

Today it's not a very beautiful sunny morning. ....it's all gloomy.....from the very morning the whole sky was covered with black clouds....it was not raining .....cool breeze was blowing sometime increasing the coldness more....the beautiful couple was sleeping on the bed not willing to leave their cozy blanket.....but it's being work day they got up from sleep...

Daya : Good morning baby....

Shreya : good morning. .....and Happy Promise Day. ...

Daya smiled at her and caught her hand in his hand...and said

Daya : Happy Promise Day jann..... I promise you that you will always find me by your side in the every phase of our life till date.....and if there is anything like rebirth I promise we will be together forever. ......

Shreya : I know....and I also promise you that I will always try to protect you from every danger.... I will trust you always and will never leave your side at any cost....

They looked at eachother for an entire minute....this promise words are just nothing to them....they already knew it very well .....Daya bend a little and kissed Shreya's forehead. .....

Then again their same routine continued....

It was 5 in the afternoon......the telephone of the house rang....Shreya was busy in the kitchen .....as she heard the ringing of the phone she came running and picked up the call .....from the other side she heard low sobs of a woman....she inquired. ....

Shreya : hello kon bol rahe hain?? Hello ??

Caller(heavy throat) : Shreya !!

Shreya : Purvi tum.....kya baat hain? Tu....tumm ro kiyun rahi ho? Saa...saab thik to hai...hain.. na?

Purvi : jaldi se city hospital ajao....Daya sir ko goli lag gayi.............................

The last sentence she could heard ''Daya sir ko goli lag gayi'' .....the reciver dropped from her hand...the worls gose numb to her....meantime Diya came their hearing the loud voice of dropping the reciver. ....she cane and saw Shreya was standing their attaching her back with the wall...her face was emotionless.....Little Diya could not understand any thing. ...she shook Shreya vigorously to know what was the matter. ..Shreya said nothing. .....just she took Diya in her arm ....locked the door and went to the hospital .....

Here in the hospital the red light of the OT was on....the whole cid team was waiting outside ....their eyes were filled with tears ..their beloved Daya sir was on the hospital bed fighting with death ......inquiring about Daya Shreya directly went towards third floor where Daya was shifted.....as she reached there she saw Abhijit was sitting on the bench keeing his head on the headrest.....just beside him Acp sir and Salunkhe sir was sitting keeping their hand on forehead....Sachin and Nikhil were standing near the wall crying silently. ....Tarika was standing by Abhijit's  side...Purvi was also beside her...Freddy was looking inside through the glass

As purvi looked at Shreya and Diya. ..she hurriedly came near them...

Shreya : k...kya hua hain unko?

Purvi : woh actually ek goon ne achanak se victim pe goli chalane ki koshish ki or Daya sir bich me agaye...or goli unki shoulder pe jake lagg gayi....

Shreya : orr abhi k....kaaise hain woh??

Purvi : operation abhi tak chal raha hain...

Tears started streaming down from herbeautiful eyes which was she controlling since she got the news.....Purvi started consoling her. ......Diya became shocked seeing her mother crying.....

Diya : mummy ....mummy app ro kiyun rahi hain?? Hum yaha hospital me kiyun hain?? Or papa ko kya hua hain?? Batao na mummy papa kaha hain??

Shreya hurridly wiped off her tears .....bend down to the size of Diya and said....