CHOCOLATE DAY🍫

Again it's a clear morning and our adorable couple woke up from their sleep with their lovey dovey conversation same as like the previous day....they wished each other Happy Chocolate Day and be prepared for giving eachother surprise. ......

The whole day went normally but the night was full of surprises. ......

Daya came back home after a hectic day but as soon as he saw her beautiful wife opened the door  for him with a charming smile his mood again refreshed.....

Shreya : welcome back mr. Handsome

But Daya said nothing ...he just entered into the house ....went towards her ...she backed her step and hit the wall the blocked her way....he kept his both hand by her side....

Shreya : Daya kya kar rahe ho Diya hain gharme....

Daya(whispered) : I want to taste my very personal chocolate...

Shreya looked at his dark brown eyes. .....he brought his face near her cheeks...his hot breath got mixed with her.....he approached to her soft red lips ....Shreya closed her eyes and forwarded her lips for the kiss ...but but but....

Papaaaaa......

Daya and Shreya separated immediately  ......Diya came running down stair and threw her little body in his daddy's peaceful shelter.....Daya also poured his all love embracing his three years old daughter. ....they both were not willing to leave eachother. ...Shreya admired their relation and said dramatically. ...

Shreya : wahh jee wahh ...baap beti mil gaye or mujhko bhul gaye....

They both looked at Shreya and the nxt moment opened their arm for Shreya. ...they all shared a cute family hug.....

Shreya : achha chalo abb bohoth hogaya baap beti me pyaar...Daya app jaldi se fresh hoke aoo ...main khana lagati hoon...

Daya : okkk....

Shreya : Diya app jake dining table pe baitho shanti se...mumma abhi khana lagayengi....

Then Daya went to his room for freshen up...Shreya server the food....after 25 minutes Daya came to the hall and sat on the dining table. ....he surprised to see his favourite dish again .....

Daya : wahh Shreya. ...kamal kardiya yaar tumne ...kaal bhi meri favourite dish aur ajj bhi....mazza ajaya ajj to khane me...

Shreya : haan to shuru kigiye khana...abhi to aur chaukh na baki hain....

Daya : achha aur bhi kuch surprise  hain...wahhh!!!

Diya : mumma aur kya surprise hain bato na please?

Shreya : bata dungi agar tumne yeh khana jaldi finish karliya to bina kisi natak ke....

Daya and Diya both silently ate the food appreciating Shreya's cooking talent...after they complete their dinner both father daughter inquired for the second surprise. ....

Shreya presented a beautifully decorated Heart shaped chocolate cake.....

Diya : wowwwww mummy. ..chocolate cake...mujhe sabse bada wala piece chaiye.....

Shreya : achha thik hain...tumko sabse bada wala piece hi dungi....

And then three of them cut the cake...Daya understood it was the surprise gift of Shreya for the chocolate Day.....so he smiled boardly. ...her wife made this cake by own just to give her husband a cute surprise. ..being a responsible parent they also shared their this moment with their daughter as because now she was their first priority .....

At night

Daya was sitting on the window pane with a novel in his hand....he was not actually reading it...he was thinking about Shreya and those moments which they had passed together. ...suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. .....he looked back...he saw Shreya was standing there with a beautiful smile....
He put the novel aside and turned to her...then he noticed a plate on Shreya's hand ...but it was covered. ....

Daya : kya hain isme??

Shreya : Chocolate Day ka surprise. ...

Daya : but abhi to tumne woh diya....woh chocolate cake khilaya na tumne abhi....

Shreya : are woh to family celebration thi...it's our personal celebration. ...

Daya smiled naughtyly at her and pulled her closer through waist...

Daya : to kya hain humari iss very personal celebration me...

Shreya put the plate before him and ordered him to open the lid...as Daya opened the lid he saw a beautiful chocolate dome was there on the plate....

Shreya : to kaisa laga surprise ?

Daya : bohoth badiya.....yaar I just loved it...thank you so much for this lovely gift...

Shreya : welcome my dear hubby...chalo abb celebration shuru karte hain..yeh lo chocolate sauce. .....then they poured it on it.....Daya took a spoon full of it and fed Shreya first. ..she happily accepted the first bite....after completing it....

Daya : ohhh... Shreya mazza agaya ...you are really a great cook....

Shreya : thank you patidev jee...

And Shreya took the empty plate and turned to go....but Daya stopped her by grabbing her hand. ..she looked at him....he pulled her  towards him and she fell on his lap....

Daya : apka surprise to hogaya madam...par abb yeh kon khayega?

Daya took out Shreya's most favourite Dark chocolate. ......Shreya's face lit up like a 1000 watt bulb....she took it from Daya's hand....

Shreya : ohh ...Daya it's my favourite. ....thank yo baby .....thank you so much....

Daya just took the chocolate ...unwrapped it....then took one piece of it...he put the half of the piece in his mouth and directed Shreya to put the another end in her mouth. .....Shreya happily did the same....just like

As they both bit the chocolate piece their lips met and it turned into a hot passionate kiss

As they both bit the chocolate piece their lips met and it turned into a hot passionate kiss...they both suck eachother's lips....Daya sometime bit her lower lip....her moaning was making him just insane....as they finished their kiss for the lack of oxygen. ....Daya hurriedly attacked on her neck...she tilted her head in oppsite direction to give him a better access. ...he slowly sensually kissed her neck and then traced it till her cleavage. ....then he started unzipping Shreyas noght gown....Shreya put the plate on the side table and helped her naughty husband to remove her clothes.....he made her naked in just a few moments. ...next moment Shreya also removed his all clothes. ....and both the naked bodies fell on the bed rolling and kissing each other passionately. ..as their kiss came to an end....Daya whispered. ...

Daya : your chocolate cake was beautiful but you know I love the taste of my this very personal chocolate more than anything. ....

He said it caressing her red juicy lips with his thumbs....Shreya smiled hearing his remarks. .....and they again got engaged in their personal work.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okk.....this chappy is also completed. ....

Sorryyyy guys for not giving the update on proper date....

Actually I am a12 th student and nowadays my practical exams are going on...so there was lots of pressure on  me of doing the project and my boards is also coming soon...hope you guys will understand my situation. .....

Main busy hoon but main har roz ek chappy dene ki koshish karti hoon chahe adhi raat hi kiyun na hojaye...so guys please be with me....main itna saab kuch just app logon ke liye hi kar rahi hoon...

Okk now read it and enjoy it...

Don't forget to vote it
Bye