Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**

'Til this day, I still cant believe that we were rescued. The helicopters hovered over us for a while, then they landed onto the sand as the large gust of wind showered us from the helicopter wings. We all looked at each other, then crashed into each other arms as we bawled out in happiness. We were so happy that we were finally able to go home, and safety was just a flight away. However, I was still a little shaky about getting on the helicopter itself. All I could think about, was flying and crashing onto another island, then being deserted for another 5 years.

We gathered everything that we wanted to bring in rememberance of the island. We grabbed Craig's suicide note, Kimberly's health kit, some of the carpet we made out of tigers, and more. When we gathered everything, the men told us that we had to split up on the helicopters so that the weight would be equal. Rayan, Janyra, Nina, Lilyana, CJ, and Gia boarded a plane, while me, Jacob, Adrianne, Cierra, Caden, and Baby Matthew boarded a plane. Janyra was making her way onto the first plane, when she felt her foot get stuck in the sand. She glanced down and looked behind her, when she seen Simba holding her foot down, giving her a saddened look. Janyra placed her hand on top of Simba's head, and gave him a saddened look as well.

"Roooo." Simba growled in a low tone, probably meaning "don't go."

"I'm sorry Simba, but I have to go." Janyra said as she shook her head. "I left you a large pile of berries in the woods, but I have to go back home to my real family."

Still, Simba wanted her to stay. He kept his palm on her foot, when she tugged her foot away, and walked onto the helicopter. She shut the door, and glanced down at Simba as we all lifted into the air. Simba was looking up at the helicopter, not taking his eyes off of her as his family walked behind him. Janyra stared at him, teared up, then started bawling as she leaned onto Rayan's shoulder and bawled out in his arms.

"I feel so bad for leaving him." Janyra wept.

Meanwhile on our plane, me, Jacob, Caden, and Adrianne were looking out and watching and waiting for the large waters to turn into cities and cars. Cierra was shaking a little bit while she laid on my lap, and she smiled at us as we glanced out of the windows.

"How does it look out there?" Cierra asked in a weak tone.

"It's just water, now." I sighed. "I'm waiting to see buildings and cars."

"Where are we going?" Cierra asked again.

"To the airport."

"Why?"

"So we can get dropped back off at home."

"How many people will be there?"

"Girl, if you don't stop asking questions!" I joked as we both laughed.

"Sorry.." Cierra whispered.

"I'm just kidding, Cierra." I smiled. "We'll be there soon. Do you want me to let you know when the city pops up?"

"Yes. I want to look at it." Cierra nodded.

"Okay."

We flew in the helicopter for an hour, but we still kept our eyes on the flight below us. Suddenly, the waters turned into beautiful green hills and mountains. We all made "ooh" and "aah" noises, as we glanced down at something that wasn't water, sand, or dirt. Adrianne and Jacob held hands while they glanced over 10,000 feet below them, and Caden was staring down as well. All throughout the flight, Cierra continuously asked were we there. She literally had me cracking up through the whole entire thing.

Then all of a sudden in the 35 minute range, Cierra stopped asking questions. I thought that she took me seriously at first, then I left it alone. But when I realized that she wasn't asking us questions about where we were when we were getting close to the areas that was close by, I grew a little concerned. I looked down at Cierra, and she was peacefully sleeping in my lap.