Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.

"When.....when did he do this?" Jacob asked in a grim tone.

"Three days ago...but but he-"

Jacob didn't even let her finish what she had to say. He looked back at the beach, and started pacing his way there with his fist balled. Adrianne tried to stop him, but he was fuming. Adrianne telling him this, made him think of the time when Rayan said that he had a crush on Adrianne. He figured that he raped her since he couldn't have her. Jacob stomped onto the beach, and scanned for Rayan.

"Where the fuck is he?!" Jacob shouted.

"Jacob stop!" Adrianne shouted as we looked around in shock.

Jacob looked over at the far end of the beach and seen Rayan sitting and washing his hair in the salt water. Jacob stormed off to him, shoved him onto the ground, and stood over him while he punched him repeatedly in the face. Rayan held his hands up and grabbed onto Jacob's wrists, while me and Cierra ran over to the two and split up. When Cierra grabbed Jacob, he was literally kicking and going crazy in his arms. All you seen was his curly hair flying all over the place, while Gia and Lilyana looked and glanced at them in shock. We were all lost about what was going on.

"What the hell, Jacob!!" Rayan shouted as he stood up.

"You didn't think that I would find out about you raping Adrianne? Huh?" Jacob yelled as he moved his hair from in front of his face.

"What?!"

"Adrianne told me that you raped her you sick fuck!" Jacob shouted. "You're lucky that you're my friend, because I would've killed you for this!"

"I didn't put a finger on her!" Rayan yelled.

"Guys stop!" Janyra begged.

"If you touch her again, I'll make sure that you wind up 6 feet under." Jacob shouted as he stormed of to go get some food. "Watch!"

"Did you tell him that I raped you, Adrianne?" Rayan shouted at her.

"You did.." Adrianne mumbled lowly.

"When did I ever lay a finger on you?!" Rayan yelled, startling her.

"Rayan man, calm down." Chresanto said ad he held him by his shoulders.

"You better watch who you're raising your voice at, or I'll knock you out!" Jacob yelled as he pointed his index finger at him.

"Yeah get your little fake rapist girlfriend and tell her to clear this shit up!" Rayan shouted. Jacob charged at him as Chresanto ran in front of him, and held him back.

"Jacob stop it now, bro!" Chresanto shouted.

"Get off of me, Chresanto!" Jacob said as he shoved Chresanto off of him, and stormed off into the woods. Chresanto looked back at Rayan, and shook his head in disbelief.

"You're fucking sick." Chresanto growled.

"You really think that I raped her?" Rayan laughed in a sarcastic tone as he glared at us. "You ALL think that I raped her?!"

Nobody said anything. Shockingly, we believed Jacob. Jacob was always so happy and so cheerful, so to see him angry convinced us that Rayan was a monster.

"Fine. Since i'm a 'rapist', I'll hunt for my own food, find my own shelter, and get my own shit. I don't need anybody who think that i'm a liar being around me, then. Fuck all of you!" Rayan shouted as he stormed the opposite way as Jacob into the woods.

Adrianne felt guilty, but she knew what was right for her children. At the end of day 1,063, Adrianne waited until everyone was asleep before she got up, and searched throughout the woods for Rayan. It was raining, so it made it a tad bit more difficult to do so. 5 minutes later, she found Rayan laying under a large tree with his jacket over him. She took a deep breath, then kneeled over him to shake him and wake him up. He opened his eyes, and noticed that it was Adrianne. He gave her a disgusted look, then turned back the opposite way.