Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.

When the girl came out from the house and seen the dead body, she wasn't spazzing or crying like the rest of us were. She took a deep sigh, went inside and grabbed a shovel, then began to dig a shallow grave for Allison. It took her 10 minutes to get a nice decent hole, as me and Gabi grabbed the girl by her arms and legs, then placed her inside while she began to bury her. Afterwards, it'd looked like they we hadn't buried a thing. The sand was so silky and crisp that it blended right in with it's own self. We all gathered around the whole as the girl set down a shovel, and closed her eyes to say a prayer. It was day 3, and we've already watched someone die before our eyes.

"Dear god, let this young woman rest in heaven even though she decided to take an easy way out." The girl said as she along with the rest of us closed our eyes. "This is hell itself. She was probably afraid that she wasn't going to see her family again, or leave this island. In Jesus name we pray, amen."

"Amen." The rest of us girls said, chiming in.

"Guys, my real name isn't Ray Ray." The girl said as she chimed in. "My name is Kimberly. I got here the same way you guys did."

"A plane crash?" Jazz asked.

"Worse."

And her story, was not what I was expecting it to be.

"Mommy, what's happening!?" Kimberly yelled over the screams inside of her plane.

"Everything is okay dear! Don't worry!" Her mother yelled back as she grabbed her daughter, and cradled her into her arms.

Kimberly was only 10 years old when 9/11 happened. She along with her parents and other innocent victims of one of the hi-jacked planes, and they'd been on that plane for 3 hours. Both of the twin towers had already been hit, and the hi-jackers were on their way to hit one of the two again, which would guarantee death for everyone on board.

"You hideous americans! Shut up!" One of the hi-jackers yelled as he kept his thumb on a button on the bomb that would blow himself up along with everyone on the plane. "You wanna run our country? You fucked! All of you!"

Everyone silenced just so that the man would calm down. His friend was making his way towards New York, while he walked down the isle's and assulted women. Women, women, and more women. This man couldn't stand women because he looked at them as people who only took advantage of men for money when they had children with them. This vile and cruel attitude is what he learned from his fathers demonic attitude towards his mother.

He slowly walked down the isle, until he reached Kimberly and her mother. He stood there and grimmed both of them, before opening his mouth in disgust.

"Disgusting african niggars." The man said as he looked at Kimberly and her fathers, and put his hand out. "Give me the girl."

"What?" Kimberly's father said.

"The girl! Gimme' her!"

"No!" Her mother yelled as she cradled her tighter. "I won't let you take my baby!"

"Give me her now!" The man shouted as he pointed his gun at her mothers head. "Or i'll blow your head off!"

"No!" Her mother yelled louder. "You're not taking my baby!"

Almost instantly, Kimberly heard a loud blast that rocked her eardrum's. She went from being held in her mothers arms, to flying in front of the chair in front of her. Kimberly covered her ears and closed her eyes after she heard the blast, and sat there for a minute. She couldn't hear anything, but she was too afraid to open her eyes. Finally when she decided to open them, she seen her mother slumped over to the side on Kimberly's father with her eyes closed. Blood was coming out of her mouth, and her father was screaming at the top of his lungs as he held her. From the look of how stiff she was, Kimberly knew that she was dead. She uncovered her ears, lifted up to attempt to get some sort of sign that her mother was alive, but she wasn't. She still wasn't able to hear clearly from the noise.