Chapter 8 - Vile.

"I knew it!" I shouted as I lunged up from the blankets.

"Wha-what?" Cierra mumbled, still half asleep.

I was heated. I stormed off into the hut where the boys were, and lunged at Roc. Cierra rushed inside and snatched me off of him, as I kept my arms out to try to get him back in arms reach.

"Whats wrong with you?!" Cierra shouted.

"He used you, Cierra!" I yelled. "Chresanto used you just to get some ass. He said so himself!"

"What?"

"No I didn't!" Chresanto lied.

"Bullshit! You said one down, 9 more girls to go! You guys are some sick bastards!" I shouted as I grabbed Cierra's arm. "Let's go, Cierra."

But when I tried to tug her along with me, she wouldn't move. Cierra slowly snatched her arm away from mine, as she shook her head at me. I couldn't believe that she was really taking this boys side over mine. Me. Her best friend. This, only made me angrier.

"Cierra, I know that you're not really going to believe this guy over me." I said through my teeth. 

"Maybe Nina's right. You're just a jealous bitch." Cierra said as she shook her head.

"Excuse me?"

"Just leave, Sierra."

"Alright." I said in a shaky tone. "But the minute you find out that you're being played, don't come to me trying to be friends."

"I won't. Goodbye!"

I stormed off and made my way to the beach. For once, I was actually friendless. I never thought that me and Cierra would stop being friends, but we did. I never thought that everyone would turn on me, but everyone did. The only person that I had left was Adrianne, but she didn't trust me after the night I stole that tiger with Cierra and Nina.

I was about to walk on an island, with 8 girls who were my sworn enemies. I didn't know what was about to happen.

I walked onto the beach, and my company was immediately unwelcomed. The girls were building a home out of the wreckage left of the plane, as I stepped out of the woods and glanced at them. They had a bucket of snails with them, along with a bucket of berries for juice.

"Hey hey hey! If it isn't the tiger thief?" A girl snarled at me.

This girls name, was Khamil. Khamil was a girl who was known by MANY celebrities.

How exactly? 

Well, we had something in common. We both fucked for money. However, Khamil was better with her job. She used her glistening brown skin to tease famous rappers. She looked way older than her age, so it was easy for her to fake it. She had sex with Lil Wayne, Drake, A$AP rocky, Kendrick Lamar, etc. All of this, was to make it to the grammy's.

She wasn't an A - lister, but she was an A - lister.

"Who would you like to shoutout, Drake?" The interview smiled as she put the microphone to him.

"Young money, Nicki, Wayne, my mother, my grandmother, and my baby girl Khamil." Drake smiled.

At times she was shameful, but being in the meer limelight made her happy enough.

Another girl was helping on the beach, was a girl named Jazzy. There were 4 people who had the same name on that island. Me, Cierra, Jazz, and Jazzy. She wasn't a career criminal neither, but she wasn't innocent along with the rest of us.

Her mother had bought her a car for her 17th birthday, 3 months before the crash. She demanded that she don't stay out past 11:00. Jazzy obeyed the rules for the first few weeks of having a car, but when she came in contact of having friends, she started breaking curfew.

One day, her and her friends were driving at 12:30am on a school night. Jazzy always seemed to run red lights without getting tailed or ticketed for her outrageous behavior. The light on the intersection turned red, but Jazzy didn't care. She sped past the light, when she heard a large bump as her car jumped. 

Thats when her world froze.

"Holy shit, what was that?" Jazzy shouted as she stopped her car. 

Everyone turned around and looked in the middle of the road, and it was a four year old white girl on the ground next to her bike. Jazzy froze as she watched people get out and attempt to save the girl.

"Fuck!" Jazzy screamed. "I hit a little girl! What do I do?"

"Drive, Jasmine!" Her friend in the passenger seat yelled. "You'll go to jail if you stay here!"

Without hesitation, Jazzy sped off. She was never caught, and the four year girl died from her injuries. All because she never bothered to wait on traffic lights. I think that karma put her on this island.