Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]

"Gia and Lilyana, you get over here and apologize to your brother right now!" Adrianne shouted and demanded towards the girls.

"You mean, mommy!" Gia shouted as she stomped away with Lilyana. Adrianne turned around, and sighed in frustration and stress as she finished cleaning off her son.

"Jesus. Being a mother is so fucking stressful!" Adrianne panted in anger.

"Adrianne, you can't shout at them. They're little girls." Jacob sighed.

"That doesn't mean that they can disobey me!" Adrianne snapped.

"I know that, but you have to talk with them so that they understand why things like this happen." Jacob nodded as he started walking back.

"Where are you going?" Adrianne asked as she wrapped her son in Jacob's jacket.

"I'm going to talk to the girls." Jacob said as he stepped out of the water. "You just watch the baby."

"Okay."

Jacob searched around the beach for the girls, but they were nowhere to e found. He walked back into the wooded area and seen Gia and Lilyana, sitting on the bed crying. Jacob took a deep breath, then sat down on the bed next to the girls.

"What's wrong, girls?" Jacob asked, acting like he didn't know.

"Mommy mean! She gave us a boy!" Gia shouted as she folded her arms, and started pouting.

"Yeah! She told us that we can have a sister, and she gave us a boy. She lied to us!" Lilyana growled. "She's the meanest mommy ever."

"Girls, listen to me. It's not Mommy's fault." Jacob said. "Her body chooses on whether it wants to have a girl or not. And unfortunately, it chose a boy."

"Well can we give him back?" Lilyana asked.

"Lily, how would you feel if Gia left you out for another sister?" Jacob asked as she looked down.

"Bad.." Lilyana mumbled.

"Right. And Gia, how would you feel if Lilyana left you out for another sister?" Jacob asked as he looked at Gia.

"Sad....." Gia said in a sad tone.

"Right. And your brother feels the same way about you girls leaving him out." Jacob said in a soft tone. "I know that I said that boys were gross, but your brother wants to be with his sisters. He loves you, and his feelings are hurt about his sisters not wanting to be with him. He just wants to be accepted like you guys. Okay?"

"Kay..." Gia said as she hugged Jacob along with Lilyana.

"Dad, can you tell him I'm sorry?" Lilyana said as she kept her arms around Jacob's waist. Jacob looked down at the girls, and smiled as he wrapped his arms around them.

"You guys can play with your little brother today. Okay?" Jacob smiled.

"Kay. We love you, dad!" Both girls cheered.

"I love you more."

Later on on day 1,925, we seen Adrianne's baby. It struck us at odd, because we didn't even remember her getting pregnant. But when we thought about her wearing all of those hooded jackets and sweaters, we realized that she was hiding it the whole time. At the end of day 1,925, we all went to sleep and gave Adrianne and Cierra random gifts from the beach. Meanwhile, Jacob was outside hunting for food when he seen Simba walk up to him.

"Oh hey Simba. Are you looking for Janyra?" Jacob smiled as he rubbed his head. "She's that way."

Simba walked out and went in the direction that Jacob pointed. Jacob watched him, then kneeled down and began picking up berries off of the ground. Suddenly, he seen Caden at the top of the mountain. Jacob gasped, then ran at the top of the hill to follow him.