Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.

"Jacob, stop! Stop!" Rayan said as everyone sprinted out into the woods together.

"Where is he? Where is he?" Jacob shouted as we all ran up on top of the hill.

On day 498, Nina was a wreck. She informed us about what happened to Craig, and Jacob and Chresanto were the first ones to lunge up, and make their way through the woods. When we got there, we all ran up top and looked over the mountain, and there you could see him. He was so small, but you could tell that he was dead. The pool of blood had darkened as it stayed circled around his head, and that's when Jacob really lost it.

"NOOOO HO HOOO!" Jacob yelled as he sprawled around in Chresanto's arms.

"Oh my god...." Chresanto whispered as he tried to contain Jacob.

"That was my boy!" Rayan shouted in anger as he flared his arm away. "That was my best friend!"

Everything was a complete mess. The boys were going crazy, while Kimberly and the few other girls were trying to calm them down. It was really Jacob who was losing his mind. He was drastically crying in Chresanto's arms, crying as if he was auditioning for a play. Lilyana looked at him, then looked ahead as she covered her ears and squinted her eyes to prevent seeing or hearing what Jacob and the rest of were going through.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Lilyana yelled through the already chaotic noise.

"Lily, everything's fine dear-"

"No it isn't, mommy! Make it stop! Make it stop!" Lilyana shouted even louder as she rocked back and forth with her eyes closed, crying in the process.

While this was going on, Khamil was given a ticket and a private flight back to the US. The flight took 13 hours, and police had to drag her on there because of her fear of airplanes. When Khamil landed, Khamil walked out onto a boatload of waiting people, clapping when she made it. News reporters were already swarming her with questions, But Khamil remained in a dazed state. She hadn't seen anything outside of an island in close to two years, and she was finally able to see something other than the 10+ faces that she seen on a regular.

When Khamil's mother and father seen her, she ran up to then and gave them the tightest and most heartfelt hug she'd ever gave someone. Her hair was a wreck and she wasn't clean, but they didn't care. They were happy to see their baby.

"And we have here, the only survivor of Flight 89." The news reporter smiled to the cameraman inside of the airport.

"No that's bullshit!" Craig's father shouted as he wrestled through the crowd, and near the Khamil's family. "There's more people on that island! My son called me and he's on that island right now! You guys need to back out there to that island!"

"You mean, my grandson could be out there?" Jacob's grandmother asked as she popped out of the crowd.

"Yes ma'am he very much could be!"

"And what about my little Gabi?" Gabi's mother asked. "Is she out there?"

"Don't forget about my daughter Jaelyn!" Her mother demanded.

"My daughter Nina could be there!"

"Where's my little Chres!?" Chresanto's grandmother asked out of confusion.

Suddenly, all of our family's began to walk close to the officers with a shitload of questions. "Where's Jasmine?" "Charleze!" "Cierra's out there somewhere!" "My daughter Allison needs help!" The officers tried to tell them that they couldn't find any of us out there, but our families weren't buying it. The officers slowly escorted Khamil and her mother away as a group of officers held our families back.