Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."

Day 461 was drawing into a close, and the night was slowly drifting into day 462. Adrianne was asleep with Lily, or at least she thought she was, when she woke up in the woods. She looked around in confusion as she seen Jacob standing at the top of the cliff with tears coating his light skinned cheeks. Adrianne lunged up and left Gia and Lilyana on the ground to sleep, as she ran to the top of the hill to see what he was doing.

"Jacob, what are you doing?" Adrianne panted as she got to the top of the cliff.

"You don't love me anymore.." Jacob weeped.

"Jacob what are you talking about? I never said that-"

"Yes you did! You said that you hated me!" Jacob shouted as he inched near the edge.

"Holy shit Jacob be careful!" Adrianne shouted as she put her hands out. "You're going to fall!"

"It's not like you care.......i'd rather just end it all here..." Jacob said as he stepped off of the edge, and fell to his death.

"NOO!"

"Holy shit!" Adrianne jumped as she lifted out of her bed, and looked around.

Adrianne had a horrible dream, but didn't think that it was fake. She lunged out of her bed and barged open the boys room door, as the boys slowly woke up and looked at her. Jacob was asleep in the far corner, and everyone was looking at her like she was crazy. All she wanted to make sure of, was that Jacob was asleep and safe in that room.

"What the hell?" Rayan said in a raspy tone as he slowly lifted up.

"Adrianne what are you doing?" Jacob said in a sleepy tone as he looked at her.

"Nothing I just......nothing." Adrianne responded as she slowly shut the door in embarrassment.

On day 462, I laid out on the beach and drew nothing but random things in the sand. I was still thinking of my mother, and other things and ways on how we could get out of here. I was quickly running out of ideas, along with hope. I just stared at the waters and imagines a crew of boats just rescuing us clean from the island. However, I knew that that wasn't going to happen.

Then, Cierra walked next to me and sat down as she put a goofy grin on her face.

"What's up?" She said in a bland tone.

"Nothing."

"Oh."

"Hey, what was Adrianne so angry about yesterday?" I asked as I lifted up, and looked at Cierra.

"Me and Jacob had sex.....really good sex." Cierra winked.

"Seriously?" I said in shock.

"Yeah. I was grabbing all in his curls and stuff!" Cierra giggled.

I gave her a saddened look, then shook my head at her as I continued to trail my fingers through the sand.

"What?"

"You know that Jacob has a family, right?" I said in a serious tone.

"They're not really his family, Sierra."

"Well that's what he considers them!" I said in a louder tone. "Did you even bother to think about Lilyana and Gia?"

"Oh my goodness. You're acting like we both didn't agree to do it!" Cierra shouted.

"I didn't say that Cierra, but-"

"No that is what you're saying!" Cierra yelled as she stood up, and stormed off. "Everything I do on this damn island is wrong! Everything!"