Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.

"Adrianne, hold on!" Jacob shouted as he stood up, and followed behind her. When he caught up to her in the woods, he softly grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Did you really think that I was going to rape you?"

"No.." Adrianne lied.

"Then what did you get all scared and shook up for?" Jacob said in confusion.

"I don't know.."

"Is somebody hurting you, Adrianne?" Jacob asked as Adrianne shot a shocked look up at him. "If so, tell me who it is!"

"Why would you think that someone was hurting me, Jacob?"

"Because you've never been this terrified, paranoid, or scared before." Jacob responded as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Did you want to just go back to the island to get some shut eye?"

"Yeah."

Adrianne started walking a little ahead of Jacob, when quick thoughts ran through her head. "What if he's right?" She wondered. "What if he's not lying?" She wondered. "What if I'm just being a little paranoid?" Adrianne stood there for a while, and thought that she maybe needed to let herself go with Jacob. It never failed her before, so why not go for it again? Adrianne turned around, and crashed her lips into Jacob's while she slipped her arms around his shoulders. Jacob quickly slipped into her kiss while he slipped his hands around her waist, and walked while kissing her to the back of the woods. Once he got there, it was on. Jacob and Adrianne collapsed onto the floor, and had sex like they always did.

And this, wiped all horrible memories away and out of her head. Jacob's sex was that good that she was able to take being "raped" out of her mind. Jacob gripped and slid his fingers through her fingers, while they both held each others hands to grip and hold onto something through their climax. Once they got finished, Adrianne kissed Jacob's forehead while he slowly laid onto her chest, closing his eyes and holding onto her waist.

Adrianne felt so safe with Jacob. Safe to the point where she felt that nothing could happen to her and her girls.

"I feel so much better.." Adrianne panted as she clutched onto Jacob, and relaxed in the grass.

"I knew that that's what you needed. To get whatever off your mind." Jacob joked while he laid on top of her. "Good sex satisfies anybody. No matter what mood they're in."

"Oh and Jacob.." Adrianne smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for my son. Heh heh."

"You're welcome." Jacob smiled. "But, what if you wind up having another girl?"

"That would be messed up!" Adrianne growled. "I don't want anymore girls. I want a boys!"

Jacob laughed along with her, then glanced off into space. Once Adrianne sat her wrists down into the grass, he noticed a few bruises around her wrists. He scrunched his eyebrows, and looked back up at her in a confused way.

"What's wrong?" Adrianne asked.

"What happened to your wrists?"

"I was swinging Lilyana around for too long!" Adrianne joked as she let out a large laugh. "She held onto my wrists a little bit too tight. Haaahhh."

"Adrianne, seriously." Jacob said.

"Okay." Adrianne sighed. "I was....I was held-"

Then, Adrianne seen the father standing far away, looking at the her and Jacob.

"Holy shit!" Adrianne jumped as she looked over there. Jacob's eyebrows scrunched up as he looked behind him. However, he didn't see anything.

"What?" Jacob said as he glanced that way. "What are you jumping for?"