Chapter 35

Another year later (Epilogue pt. 2)
Levi's POV
"You look so beautiful." She turned around at the sound of my voice, not expecting anyone to be out here while she gazed out at California's beautiful waters.

She tried to cover her wedding dress with her hands and arms, despite the fact that I had already seen her in her dress. "Levi!" She chided. "It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!"

"I don't know, baby. I'm feeling pretty damn lucky right about now."

With each step I take towards her, she takes one step back. "I know that look, Levi. Don't you even think about it. Ivy just did my makeup." A smirk tugs at my lips, showcasing that I have no intention to back down. 

She shakes her head, the long tulle fabric of her veil flowing in the graceful breeze. "You have to go before Ivy sees you. She'll have your head if she finds you out here with me."

I stop in my tracks, forcing myself to restrain from taking her right here and now. Sucking in a deep breath, I shove my hands into the pocket of my creamed colored tuxedo to keep from touching her. "I'll be good... for now."

****

She took my breath away as soon as she entered through those double doors and made her way down the sandy aisle decorated in a myriad of white rose petals. Strands of her auburn hair flow into her face, which she gracefully tucks behind her ear.

I'm utterly captivated by her beauty. It feels as though it's just me and her as I nervously watch her stride towards the gazebo adorn in a variety of fresh flowers. Her eyes remain on me, her fingers squeezing my father's arm as he continues to lead her down the aisle.

I wipe the tears welling up in my eyes when my vision begins to blur. I glance back at Everett when I feel him place a comforting hand on my shoulder. Giving it a squeeze, he leans in and whispers, "you better not fuck this up."

"I wouldn't dream of it," I whisper back, still admiring the woman who will soon become my wife and the mother of my son. And hopefully the mother of many more of my children.

She thanks my father when she reaches the end, before turning to take the hand I offered her. Turning towards each other, I smooth my thumb over her knuckles.

Although her dress is beautiful, my attention isn't anywhere but on her and her alone. "You're absolutely breathtaking, my love."

Her cheeks darken in color, the sun hitting the flush of pink on her cheeks. My eyes fall to her lips just as her teeth pierce the skin of her painted red lips.

I don't hear anything else after our vows are exchanged, her beauty having pulled me into a trance like state. Somewhere along the line I'm saying I do in response to the minister's question. But it isn't enough to pull me out of the trance I'm in. 

It isn't until I hear the minister say, "By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," that I'm reminded of where I am and what is taking place.

Her lips were on mine, a soft moan falling from her lips as her tongue tasted the inside of my mouth. Her scent wafted into my nostrils, the familiar sweet smell of her perfume having my eyes rolling into the back of my head and my mind filling with all kinds of dirty, sinful thoughts.

I swayed back and forth, my lips still pursed and wanting more even as she pulled away. The sound of cheering and applauding rips me away from the filthy image in my head.

Placing my hand on the small space of her back, I escort my wife back down the aisle, Declan following suit as everyone shifts into the ballroom where the reception is being held.

Instead of stopping in the ballroom like Laurel had expected, I advance forward with determination and an uncomfortable erection in my pants.

Gently pushing her into the bathroom, I glance back to make sure no one has followed us, specifically Declan, before closing and locking the door.

"Le-" 

My lips cut off her words, stealing away her breath in the process. Nailing her to the sink's counter, I place my hands down on either side of her, securing her in place. "I can't wait anymore," I breath. "I have to have you."

"What about our guests?" She asks with a giggle, the airy sound hardening my cock even more.

"They're going to have to wait." Lifting up her wedding gown, I bury my head in between her thighs. Licking her through the fabric of her white lace panties, I groan in response. "Mmm," I hum. "Daddy's going to take such good care of this pussy."

Her thighs fasten around me. "Levi..."

"Yes, Mrs. Isaacs?"

"Please hurry up and fuck me," she gasps.

Standing back up, I look her in the eyes while unzipping my pants. I wanted to see her face as I entered her. Pushing her panties out of the way, I tease her bud, enjoying the pleasurable sounds my fingers draw out of her.

"Levi please. Give me what I want," she begs, her tone demanding and her voice dripping with desperation.

I'm tempted to feed my controlling side, but fight back the urge as I remember this is her day. Pulling out my sore and swollen cock, I give her exactly what she wants. A cry erupts from her and she grabs at my shoulders.

I almost come when I see how beautiful she looks enjoying the feel of my dick inside her. Grabbing her leg, I use it as leverage as I drive my hips forward.

She closes her eyes. "No," I growl. "Keep your eyes on me." Opening her eyes, I proceed to fuck her harder. To keep from losing her balance, she places her ringed hand on the mirror behind her.

"Levi...Oh fuuck," she moans, out of breath. "I'm going to come."

I was nearing the brink of my release as well. Deepening my strokes, I trace the outline of her red lips. "Come for me, babygirl. Come right on this dick."

 Shuddering, her hips jerk and her fingers dig into my shoulder. Grunting and groaning from the euphoric wave of my own release coursing through me, I marinate in her sexy sounds and arousing scent.

"I love you, Mrs. Isaacs."

Kissing my jaw, she trails kisses up to my ear, before lightly nibbling and sucking on the sensitive flesh. "I love you too, Mr. Isaacs."