Chapter 26

I woke up and immediately pinched myself to make sure last night wasn't a dream and had indeed happened. Even with Levi currently sleeping beside me it still didn't feel real.

It wasn't until I tried to move that I was hit with reality. Every muscle in my body ached. And yet, a smile still found its way onto my face, because it was pleasure that had caused this pain.

Smiling at the scrunchie in Levi's hair, I lightly grazed my fingertips over his cheek. Tracing his jawline, I leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth.

Although he didn't move, a certain part of his body did. Blushing at his body's reaction to my kiss, I grinned and shook my head.

Even when sleep he's horny.

Needing to use the bathroom, I pulled away from him. Grabbing my wrist, I was yanked back into his chest.

Not this again.

"Levi, let me go. I have to pee."

"No." He grumbled, encasing me in his muscled arms like an octopus with its tentacles. "I want to cuddle."

"I know you do, but I have to pee and I wreak of sex, which means I'll need to shower as well."

"Just let me hold you for a minute longer."

Rolling my eyes and smiling, I stopped fighting and sunk into his arms. "Fine, but only for a minute."

****

"Levi!" I whined, having woken up three hours later. "Why didn't you wake me?"

He shrugged, watching me climb out of bed and scramble around the open room. "You looked so beautiful sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you."

I huffed, pouting at his adorableness. "How can I even be upset with you when you say cute stuff like that?"

My eyes raked over his bed hair and toned chest. I blushed when he tilted his head and grinned, flashing me with a set of gorgeous teeth. Him and his son have me wrapped around their finger and they know it.

"Ugh," I groaned in frustration. "Can you stop being so damn cute for once?"

"Get back in bed and I'll show you."

"Nice try, but I'm getting in the shower." Turning, I stopped to look back at him. "Alone," I added quickly, pointing at him.

"At least leave the door open so I can watch."

"No, you little pervert." Scurrying into the bathroom, I closed and locked the door so Levi couldn't get in.

As much as I'd love to continue our date, we have to get home to Declan. We've only been away from him for a day and I miss him so much.

When I was done using the bathroom and had finished with my shower, I put my damp hair up into a bun and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I focused on my body, lightly touching where Levi's lips had marked me. Closing my eyes, I pictured the events of last night.

I could hardly get out of bed and every move I make hurts, especially in between my thighs. But I wouldn't change it for the world.

Blinking, I dropped my hands and left the bathroom at hearing the faint sound of my phone ringing.

Picking it up off the coffee table to answer it, the device was snatched out of my hand, Levi shaking his head.

"No phones."

"But it's Ivy," I told him, clutching my towel with one hand and trying to reach for my phone with the other.

"Your friend can wait." Just as he said that, his phone rang. We both looked at each other, then at the device, then back at each other.