˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳ 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

𝗦𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗬 as the woman flew around the coated snow.

The clouds embraced the white sky, blending in with her white hair, white skin, and white dress. However, she paused in soaring around when she heard someone sniffing and sobbing.

Keres took aback when he saw the man.

He was as kingly as the poets would describe, as majestic that authors would write about his royal tears. His long hair was a shade of rosy pink, seen by the eyes of her rosy red ones.

"Hey, your eyes are red." she sat next to him by the frozen lake. "Are you crying?"

Technoblade's mouth parted in shock, then bursted into tears before instantly embracing her tightly. If she was a ghost right now, she wouldn't be able to rub his back ever so tenderly.

"It's just that... I had to say goodbye to something that had given me life. Keres, you have given me the best life."

"It's an unstoppable thing, I'm sorry."

"No! It was stoppable!" he pulled away. "The totem could've stopped it! We would've been married by now if you didn't leave the- god!"

Keres stared at the ground, her heart aching to hear his rants but she stayed quiet to let him express himself if this helped him cope.

"You cut my soul more times than you ever kissed it, and broke my spirit more times than you ever lifted it..." he whispered. "Did you really love me?"

"What?" she looked back at him in disbelief at the question. "Of course I did, and I still do."

"Then why did you leave me?" he frowned. "Phil told me... that if I love you, I'll never put myself in a position to lose you again. That's why I gave you the totem so you wouldn't leave but... you... you still left."

The woman took her time in answering, trying her best not to make it sound less miserable. "Dying is what gives life meaning."

"Bullshit."

"Hear me out, I used to think living forever with you was perfect. But then a realization hit me that... what if... one day, we'll get... bored of it? Of everything?"

Techno was hurt at her statement, nevertheless, but she understood her point. Immortality could be in fact a curse and a blessing.

Death was just as wonderful as life is. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forget life; to be at peace. But love was always with them. And love is stronger than death is.

"Know that I'll still love you no matter what happens. When I die, after I die," she spoke as he delivered the lines along with her.

"When I find my way out of the land of the dead, I'll drift about forever, all my atoms, until I find you again." it took a moment for him to let the words sink in before it finally gave a comforting feeling. "I'm not mad, I just miss you so much."

"I know." she grinned at him. "Great poem, by the way. Took you ten years and more if I hadn't finished it."

"It's called having writer's block, okay?" a small smirk arose on his face. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Harper just gave birth."

"She did?!" she was brought a ray pf happiness and it was contagious. "What are you gonna name it?!"

"I was planning on asking you, actually. She gave birth to a grey cat, and he's a he."

"A boy!" joy tiptoed in her heart at the news. "Hmm, what about Harpocrates?"

Techno laughed. "Are you seriously not gonna forget about that mistake?"

"What? It's a cool name!" she nudged him. "So live for me, okay? Live for Harper and Harpocrates."

"Of course. And... I guess that to breathe and yet feel dead is worse than to be a ghost and not feel at all."

"That's the spirit!" she jabbered ironically as he chuckled at her. "And besides, relationships don't really end. I'm still yours, and you're still mine."

Even if he'll never see her again, Keres, and every other person he's been close to will live inside of you. All of them evoke in memories. Conscious or not, they're still there.

"You're right. Not even death could do us apart." he reached out to his pocket and showed the ruby ring. "So, may I? Again?"

"Oh, you certainly may." she flexed out her hand as he dramatically slid the ring on her finger, both clapping in a formal manner.

Technoblade then took her hand and placed it on his lips, giving it a longer and more sincere kiss. Keres wanted to tear up like the first time he presented her the ring.

Somewhere, someone is falling in love with a person who loves them back after a whole winter of being alone and broken. It is the earth's magic to make people trust in the warmth of love again.

"One last request." he asked. "Can you sing me that song again? The one where we used to sit in your place under the big oak tree."

"Oh, god, I already forgot the lyrics." she gently pulled him to let his head lay on her lap, like they used to. "Okay, I'll do it if you'll also do my last request."

"Which is?"

"To cut your hair!"

The man grumbled teasingly, though regardless he enjoyed her delicate hands combing his long pink hair. "Fine, I'll try."

"Yay! Then I'll try to remember the lyrics, too!" she cleared her throat, soon started singing. "Tastes so sweet, looks so real, sounds like something that I used to feel... but I can't touch what I see..."

Techno hummed along with her melodic voice, feeling as though they were transported to being little children again, but really, if they went back, it won't be the same anymore.

"We're not who we used to be, we're not who we used to be... we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me."

"Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat."

The song really meant a lot to them. They weren't just innocent kids anymore, but they were the same kids who loved each other no matter what.

Except they weren't ghosts. No. They were alive, but now only merely living. From then on he would wake up without her on his side, no one to dance with after secret meetings, no one to cook together with, or no one to even kiss good night.

But right now, in this moment was nothing more, nothing less.

Just two souls, together.