↳ 𝟸𝟹

𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣, she found herself on the verge of falling from the bed with Technoblade right behind her.

She tried removing his hands wrapped around her but it was so tightly clutched that she was unable to do it. So, mindlessly, she moved her feet and kicked his leg.

"OW!" Techno awoke from the sudden pain, looking around in confusion.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" she looked back at him over her shoulder innocently.

The man furrowed his brows with a childish pout. "Why are you so violent, Keres? That's not healthy for our relationship."

"You were taking up all of the space in the bed and almost kicked me off!"

"But if we rewind it, it's you who literally just kicked me."

"Oh, don't be such a whiny pig." she scoffed playfully and got out of bed. "Now wake up. The sun is up."

"So what? I'm not a plant." he covered his face on the pillow, causing her to roll her eyes at him.

Heading out of the door first was a mistake. The woman froze when she entered the living room and saw Philza, Wilbur, and Tommy stop from their conversation to stare at her in surprise.

Keres instantly hid behind the wall and panted heavily, realizing she was wearing Techno's dress shirt that was baggy on her.

The pig was also about to step out of the room sleepily but she pulled him back in the hallway before his family could spot him without a shirt on.

"Wh-" he was shushed the moment he could even ask a question.

"Phil and your brothers are here!" she whisper-yelled as he peeked out of the hallway a little. "Don't look back, idiot! Put a shirt on!"

"But you're wearing my shirt." he smirked, glancing down at her.

"You know we can hear you, right?" Wilbur's voice was heard from the living room.

"There's a child present, mate." coughed Philza to the pig, who was being screamed at by Tommy saying he wasn't a child.

And so, the couple decently got dressed to meet with the guests waiting in their cabin for who knows how long. Techno wore his usual attire while Keres wore a simple dress as well as her ring.

"There they are!" the men gushed over them whilst tackling the pig. "Congratulations! How did the proposal go?! How did you give her the ring?!"

"Did she say yes?!" Tommy asked as everyone went silent and gave him a blank look.

"No, she's just wearing the ring for fun." Techno said monotonously, gesturing to the woman's hand. "Of course she said yes!"

"Hold on, you guys knew about it?" asked Keres.

"Technoblade didn't tell you?" considering the confused look on her face, Phil began to explain. "That time you were sent away for three months, well, aside from the fact that you were still in the hit list, he needed help from us to plan the marriage."

Wilbur hung an arm around the man's shoulder. "Did you really not tell her anything about our help? What did you guys do after giving the ring, then?"

"Not much talking, that's all I can say." Techno murmured.

"Ew."

Keres couldn't bare to hide her cheeky grin. It was adorable to think he asked his family for help about developing their relationship.