↳ 𝟸𝟼

𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 "execution" as colors drained from everyone's faces. Even Keres' body went cold with dread to hear the term again after a miserable time.

"WHAT ABOUT THE SPEECHES, MAN?!"

"The speeches?" the innocence of BadBoyHalo was now fully corrupted by the Egg. "That was all just to lull you into a false sense of security! See, the Egg needs something, and it's gonna get it from each of you."

No one moved from their places when the organizers directed them to the Crimson.

"In order for the Egg to hatch, it needs energy and it gets that energy by people dying near it." he explained. "That's the role that you guys are gonna fill! We're gonna kill you one by-"

"You're an absolute monster." Eret cut him off. "We trusted you."

Ponk laughed at his ironic statement. "Keep talking about trust. That's a lot coming from a traitor to an old country."

"He's changed since then." Keres remarked. "He knows not to break people's trust anymore."

"You know what?" BBH pointed his crossbow at him. "Eret, I think you'd be the perfect person to sacrifice first!"

"Great idea, Bad!" Hannah praised, forcing the guest to walk towards the Egg.

"Does anyone have anything?!" Foolish tried to find a way to rebel against them but they already took Eret, placing him on the sacrificial pit.

"We have no weapons!" they were all agitated. "We literally cannot do anything about this!"

"Did you guys really think we were going to stop spreading the Egg's influence over the server just because a couple people got mad at the vines? Come on! The objective all along is to hatch the Egg! It wants power, and it's gonna get it."

Just when the humanoid demon was about to plunge the stolen diamond sword through Eret's head, Foolish opposed.

"I have had enough!" he screamed. "I'm tired of this endless cycle of Egg nonsense! We tried to give this dreadful thing another chance! If you're gonna harm my friends, then kill me first!"

"WHAT?! NO!" Puffy yelled, trying to stop her son but the guests pulled her back so she wouldn't get hurt.

"This is perfect." the organizers were glad at the volunteer and prepared the execution.

"I wish I could help you, Foolish, there's nothing I could do." Eret apologized since Hannah pointed a crossbow at him in case he steps out of their side.

"It's okay," the young man gave him a half, assuring smile, propping himself on the pit.

"You think you're gonna put my son up there and kill him in front of me?!"

"Puffy, you were a part of the Eggpire." Bad digressed. "You could have prevented all of this. You betrayed us first."

"I did what I needed to. To make sure that everyone else was protected. All you care about is the Egg and yourselves! You're selfish!"

"Look at you know. You tried to protect everybody but look where everybody is behind you. They're defenseless."

Looking around, Keres was embracing a shaky Nihachu in her arms, Fundy and HBomb clung onto George with wobbly legs, while Sam only stood by himself with a blank face.