˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳ 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

𝗦𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗬 as the little boy ran around the coated snow with his friend, swinging his toy sword in the air.

"HA! Technoblade never dies!" he exclaimed after successfully defeating a leaf.

"Steve, no! Don't chew!" he scolded his friend when it ate his red cape. The polar bear spat it out sadly, small ears flopping down in shame.

Then all of a sudden, there was sniffing and sobbing from behind the yard. Techno and Steve looked at each other before slowly approaching the noise.

"Come on, Steve," he whispered but his bear shook it's head and ran away. "Hey! Come back! Where are you g-"

Techno took aback when he saw a girl.

White hair, white skin, white dress. She seemed as though she was blending in with the snow, sitting by the frozen lake all alone.

"H-hello!" he greeted politely, not wanting to scare her away. There was something about her genetics that looked unique. "Your eyes are red."

The little girl wiped her face with her long sleeves timidly, fixing her hair to the side. "My eyes are always red."

"I mean... are you crying?" he sat next to her. She didn't appear to be afraid of him, yet she still didn't answer. "I'm Technoblade."

"Technoblade?" her ruby eyes twinkled questionably at the name. "Mine's Keres."

"Keres?" he raised a brow the same way she did, making her chuckle. "What are you doing here?"

Keres hugged her knees with a frown. She had no one else to talk to so this might be the only chance she gets to express herself.

"Some guy with horns was... bullying me because of my looks."

"What?" a gasp was emitted from him. "But you look great! Heavenly, even."

What he said made Keres feel a pile of joy bubble up inside her. Maybe it was nonsense bawling over something if someone else existed to make her see things differently. She was cheered up by just a small compliment.

"I have albinism." she shared with a shrug. "It's a rare genetic condition. Explains why I have red eyes and a pale melanin. It sucks though, because I can't stay in the heat for too long."

Techno surveyed her whole face intriguingly. Her eyes bloomed like cherries, skin porcelain, and hair as white as moonstone. He didn't get how someone was making fun of her. She had all the hallmarks of an angel.

"You're safe in the snow, then. Albinism must be the most beautiful thing! I have pointy ears because I'm a pig." he had pink ears and hair but Keres thought he was just joking.

Until he actually morphed into a piglet.

"Wow! That's awesome!" her eyes widened in disbelief, soon erupting in a burst of giggles and went to hug him. "You're so cute! I love porkchop!"

"Okay, okay, stop!" he wanted to break free from her tight embrace but she wouldn't let go.

"Never! You're adorab- OH MY GOD!" she threw him away to the ground as soon as she saw a polar bear coming towards them.

"OW!" Techno transformed back into himself when the girl screamed and the bear screamed at each other. "Oh! Steve! It's just you!"

"THAT'S AN ICE BEAR!"

"Well, yeah, but he's my friend." he stood to calm it down as Keres fell aback. "This is my new friend, too. Steve, this is Keres. Keres, this is Steve."

The girl was just as confused as the big bear. After a long silence, Techno told her to pet him as she got on her feet eventually.

"Hi, Steve..." she forced a kind smile, only receiving a plain look. "I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"I'm sure Steve's okay about that." Techno says, but the bear's unimpressed face said otherwise.

He looked around for something to talk about, knuckling his eye on his sword and looked back at Keres.

"Do you know how to duel?"

Keres glanced back at Steve whilst Techno leaped to the frozen lake and took his sword. The bear tilted it's head, telling her to go near him.

"Do I?" she smirked, picking up a branch and stepped into the area. "Let's find out, shall we?"

Techno was about to let out a challenging laugh but was cut off when Keres struck. Luckily, he blocked her attack.

"Hey, I wasn't ready!" Technoblade swung in and slashed his sword against hers, the sound of wood and plastic screeched back and forth through the entire zone.

Before the boy could strike once again, Keres hurdled forward, flicked her wrist, wrapped the stick around his hand and flung it to the side. Both Steve and Techno's jaws were dropped.

"What the?! Was that still fencing?!"

"I call it the technique Laod." she innocently smiled. He begged her to teach him so she did, repeating the steps all over. "Basically you just do this, then that, and... that."

Techno nodded. "Got it!"

And so, the two kids continued to duel with each other and had fun playing around with different techniques, having the time of their lives out in the snow.

"Ha!" Techno proudly managed to launch her branch away flying, though suddenly he outbalanced himself and tripped over Keres.

"Whoa!"

They both crash down on the ice. The boy was hovered above her with a shocked expression on their faces, soon cracking up into fits of laughter till the ice had also cracked.

Briskly, they hurried to get out of the frozen lake as fast as possible while Steve also rushed in to fetch them.

Fortunately, the three were safe from danger and rested on a cobblestoned bridge. The sun was about to set, it's ravishing apricots and golden shades were painted in the sky.

"Isn't it kind of cold?" she shuddered, a cold smoke coming out of her mouth.

Techno took off his cape and wrapped it around her gently. "My cabin's right there. We can stay in the fireplace if you'd like."

"Wait, you live there?"

"Sometimes. I only come here when I like to be alone." he said as they entered the timber cabin. "I want to move out to L'Manberg, though. My good friend Phil lives there."

Keres observed around the warm room whereas she heard something purring. "Did I just hear a cat?"

"Yeah! Say hi to this dude." Techno presented a black kitten inside of a small carton box. "I found him crying in the snow and named him Harpocrates! I really love animals."

"Oh my gosh! Hello, Harp- wait, Harpocrates? 'him'?"

"Uh... yeah?"

"That's a 'she', Techno." she said as his face went blank.

"Really?" The boy scratched the back of his neck shyly. "I just assumed he was... I mean she was... you know... I don't know!"

"Did you seriously not check?" she rolled her eyes, though ended up laughing at his red face in embarrassment. The boy only shrugged.

"What should we name her, then?"