↳ 𝟷𝟺

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦, Technoblade and Keres saw each other again. He briskly got up from the chair and gave her a hug, but the woman had a different reaction.

"YOUR HAIR!" she pulled away to glare at his lengthy pink hair that almost reached the floor.

Techno was a bit stupefied at her unmatched enthusiasm as him, nevertheless followed her instruction to sit back on the chair.

"Seriously, Techno, this can make you very ill." she combed his hair with her hands. "The longer the hair is, the greater surface area it has to attract viruses and air pollution."

"Are you calling my hair dirty?" he raised a brow.

"She definitely just called your hair dirty." said Phil.

"I'm just saying it's— ugh! never mind!" she huffed, soon calming herself. "Let's just start cutting, shall we?"

The blond man noticed that they were both staring at him. "What? Oh, you don't want me to cut your hair? You want Keres to do it?"

"Well,"

"Wow. Do you not trust me, Techno? After everything we've been through?"

"Uh..." he looked back at the woman who had a dominant stare, seeming as though she didn't want to step aside to let someone else do the job. "Look, Phil, I know we're good old friends and all—"

"I'm just messing with you, dude." he handed the shears to the red eyed woman as Techno let out a relieved sigh.

Keres place a cape around his neck and began trimming his straight hair starting from the bottom, a serene tranquility resounded the room; even the chirping of the birds from outside to be heard.

"So..." Techno observed her who was concentrating on parting his hair. "How are you?"

They could both hear Philza trying to keep in his laughter on the sofa. Keres took all of his hair and placed it behind his pointy ears to section it, pinning it up with some clips.

"I'm good."

"That's... good..."

Phil wiped a tear from his face and walked towards the door. "Oh my god, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone."

Techno shifted his gaze back at her through the mirror when his friend left, the quietness made its comeback between them.

"Keres?" he called as she tilted his head a bit to the side. "Are you mad at me?"

"Yes." she said. However, her blunt answer caused the pig to frown. "But that doesn't mean I don't miss you, Techno. I'm mad at you because I miss you."

"Oh," he murmured, staring at the floor.

Keres could see the that he was still frowning as if he didn't believe her, paused from using the shears to cup his face and meet his pink eyes. Techno looked up at her with his mouth parted, waiting for what she was about to do.

"If I could've stayed with you forever, I would, porkchop." she pinched his cheeks and continued to focus on his hair. "Not to mention, I get dreams about you every night. It's so annoying."

"What kind of dreams?" he smirked, but the girl gave her a cynical expression. "I'm joking. I missed you, too."

"No, you don't." she teased, but he insisted he did, so she teased again. "No you don't."