Introduction

Hello! Welcome to the second book of my The Life story!

If you've read the pre-debut story of The Life (which you really should to understand this part), then everything here is the same as the introduction in the pre-debut part. This part of the The Life story goes through Y/N and the boys' years in 2013.

I am writing this mostly because I have been disappointed by the lack of reality in the Eighth Member stories I have read. I don't want to take away from those stories, I enjoyed them thoroughly, but thought it would be fun to write my own detailed story.

This is my first ever and probably the last story I will ever write. It might be cringe, but I am trying to make it as realistic as possible (even though she is the only girl in a group of 7 which is not realistic at all lol, but I've made it so there is a logical reason she is the only one). I am sticking to dates and facts as well as trying to keep to "societal/idol norms". I really want people to get a whole timeline, and real-ness from this so I'm trying to make it as detailed as possible.

Below I've put the basic things about Y/N:

Name: Fortin-Lee Y/N

Birth: October 25th, 1997 (Maknae of the group, but born the same year as Jungkook)

Place of Birth: Montréal, Québec, Canada (the French-speaking part of Canada)

Family:

- Father – Québécois, Caucasian

- Mother – Korean from Jeju Island

- Older Sister – born in 1995, also born in Montréal

Languages Spoken: Korean, English, and French (all languages spoken at home while she was growing up)

If you enjoy my story, I would really appreciate it if you could vote and/or comment. It helps move the story up the ranks and allows for more people to see it :)

>I would love constructive criticism, hate of any kind will not be tolerated however

>I don't recommend skipping around the chapters since you probably won't understand. This really is a timeline, plot-driven story

>There are mature and heavy topics in this story like sexual/verbal abuse, depression, suicide/death, racism, xenophobia, and sexism/misogyny. I do try to give warnings at the beginning of the chapters however

!Please do not use my work without my explicit consent!