Chapter 32- Deep Breathes

*Trigger warning -> mentions of sexual assault

November 14th, 2013:

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder and calling my name.

"Y/N... Y/N..." I hear Taehyung say.

I quickly open my eyes and turn to lay on my back to be able to see who was poking me, almost in a defensive stance. Taehyung notices and hurriedly backs up. After realising who it was I relax.

"What time is it?" I ask tiredly, rubbing my eyes.

"4:00," he answers, "we thought you might want to shower and stuff before heading to the venue. You can do it at our dorm, it's closer".

"Oh, yeah. That's a good idea, thanks," I say getting up from the couch and stretching.

"How did you sleep?" he asks.

"Ok," I reply, "I kept waking up, but I slept for what... 4 and a half hours, that's pretty good. Did you guys practice the whole time? I'm sorry I didn't join, it was probably hard to do the whole choreo without a member," I apologise.

I had actually slept pretty poorly. I woke every half hour from the same nightmare of the man dragging me away and doing awful things. It got so scary I gave up trying to sleep, which was why Taehyung was able to wake me up so easily.

"Don't worry about it," he shrugs off my apology, "I think we'd rather have you able to do the actual performance than the late-night practice".

"Are the others still here?" I question.

"Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook are still here, the rest left to the dorm to shower like 10 minutes ago," he informs me.

"What's taking so long, we should get going," Hoseok says walking in the studio, "we still have to practice after we get back".

"Sorry, we're coming," I yawn.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sejin and Hobeom had come to pick us up at the boys' dorm at 5am to bring us back to Big Hit. Hobeom hadn't been pleased I had showered in the boys' dorm and obviously wanted to reprimand me for it, but Sejin stopped him before he could start. It's not like I showered with the boys though. And I changed in the bathroom. It was the same as if I used their bathroom to pee, which he probably wouldn't have gotten upset at me for.

We got to the Big Hit building and went straight back to practicing. I felt so behind the boys who had touched up every part of the choreography while I was sleeping. But they were being super careful around me and Hoseok always slowed down when he noticed I was struggling slightly. However, after a few run-throughs of each section, I was back on track and felt slightly more confident.

At 10:30, all the managers, including Beomsoo and Yoona, walked into the dance studio we were in.