Chapter 8- Lottery

Author's Note at the End :)

July 16th, 2013:

We arrived at the SBS studios just in time. The managers quickly guided us to the correct studio. We had changed at the karaoke place beforehand into casual hip-hop looks fitting our image. The producer ran through what we would have to do. It was pretty simple really. We had all given an item that related to us in some way and we would introduce it, banter a little, then pick the lottery balls out to know who would win the item.

The boys were all shooting first since it would only be two of us at a time, so I found a chair in the corner of the studio and plopped myself down. I looked around seeing if we were filming any behind the scenes. I didn't see anyone of our team with a camera and waved to Yoona to come over.

"What's up?" she asks walking over.

"Are we filming a behind-the-scenes for this?" I question.

"No, SBS didn't want any of our cameras interfering," she replies smiling at me, "you can fully relax, no need to perform," she says.

"I don't perform for the behind-the-scenes camera! I might put on more of a smile, but what ARMY see is really me," I answer a little hurt.

"I know. I meant you can just relax," she says patting my head, "do you have your weigh-in tomorrow?" she asks.

"Yeah, you noticed?" I say thinking of the fact I haven't touched any food since yesterday.

"Of course, it's my job to notice," she says looking at me with a small almost apologetic smile, "even if I get paid almost nothing," she whispers.

"Ha, I'm not even getting paid really. Still paying off the dorm and stuff," I laugh cruelly, "probably going to take years before I get to see an actual paycheck. But I guess this is what I wanted," I say looking at J-hope and Jimin filming.

Yoona just nods as she sees Seokjin walking over.

"So, what are you two girls talking about?" he says smiling.

"Some really intense girl stuff you could never understand," I reply jokingly.

"I have to go talk to Sejin," says Yoona, "don't do anything crazy," she says knowing I would never.

"I'll try, no promises though," I answer sarcastically. Yoona just rolls her eyes.

Seokjin chuckles and grabs a chair a little way away. We sit in silence watching Jimin and Hoseok finishing up their shoot.

"They're such naturals... it's unfair," he says breaking the comfortable silence.

I had almost fallen asleep and slowly open my eyes to look at Seokjin.

"Yeah, they are. Especially Hobi, such a professional," I comment, "I have a lot to learn".