Chapter 6- Cooking Disaster

July 16th, 2013:

I had once again gotten up bright and early at 4:30am, however this time I had to be at the dance studio at 5:00 instead. We had our music video and jacket shoot on Sunday and we needed to make the dance perfect.

When I arrived at 5:10, everyone except for the male maknae line was there.

"Morning," I say as I walk in.

"Hey. You're late," says Hoseok in response.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," I huff, starting to stretch.

"No, I woke up on the only side I can wake up on," he says referring to the fact his bunk bed was against a wall, "We have to start practicing, we still mess up the coordination on the jump and you and these two," he says pointing to Namjoon and Seokjin, "still have trouble finding the beat after said jump".

"Hey," says Jungkook walking in with Taehyung and Jimin sluggishly.

"You're late. We start dancing in 5," replies Hoseok to the three walking in.

The three all look at each other hesitantly, roll their eyes and start stretching.

After 3 hours of constant practicing, we finally all sat down panting in front of the fogged-up mirror.

"We should talk about yesterday before we have to go shoot again," says Namjoon looking at me. I only nod in response looking down. "I guess I can only start with this, what happened?"

"I don't know," I answer quietly playing with my fingers, "the food I had to eat as punishment didn't sit well with my stomach, and the heat of the sauna just kind of escalated everything. I guess you guys might not know this, but I tend to overheat pretty fast. I guess you guys know now," I chuckle, "and I didn't tell you guys because this was our first variety show and I didn't want to ruin it. I also didn't want to come off as dramatic and whatnot. Before I went into the sauna, I felt like I was gonna be fine. I wasn't feeling well but it was manageable. I'm sorry, I should've told you guys. It won't happen again," I ramble out quickly trying to get out of the negative spotlight as quickly as possible.

"Don't be so scarred Y/N," chuckles Seokjin, "we aren't mad, we're worried".

"You were mad yesterday," I comment.

"I was mad yesterday. But my anger was out of concern," says Namjoon, "we are a group, a family, we have to trust and rely on each other. If we don't have that we have nothing. You should have at least told us you weren't feeling well. I understand you would have done the punishment either way, but at least we would be aware and maybe the crew could have made you eat half of it or something".

"Essentially, if you don't tell us, we can't help make it better," continues Yoongi, "and that goes for all of us."

"I promise to let you know whenever I'm feeling ill, or something is wrong. I'm sorry," I say.

"We all promise that we'll tell each other whenever we need help," says Hoseok looking around at the whole group intently. Everyone nodded.