Chapter 30- I'm Fine

*Potentially Triggering Chapter -> mentions of sexual assault

November 13th, 2013:

People had tried to speak to me, but I was too ashamed to look at anyone, let alone speak to them. I just kept my head buried in my knees crying. The boys had obviously realised I wasn't about to speak or move any time soon, so Jimin and Jungkook decided to sit next to me and just rub my back and whisper that I was safe and that it was ok.

I hated that they were this supportive. I had probably just ruined the groups image, or at the very least tainted it, and they were still standing by my side. I really, really didn't deserve this.

After roughly 30 minutes, I had run out of tears and my throat had been run dry. Jungkook noticed me getting quieter and slowly stop shaking.

"Y/N? Are you ready to get up? Do you want some water?" he asks softly.

My throat was killing me, and I was only now remembering we had come here to practice for our Melon performance, we had stuff to do, and I was no doubt holding everything up. Something to add to the list of how Y/N disappoints. To think I had been in a rather good mental place considering the circumstances before this...

I nod slowly and lower my knees, revealing my puffy face, red eyes, and ruined makeup. Yoongi handed me a cup of water, which I thirstily drink. Now I was slowly coming around back to my surroundings, I noticed there were police standing outside the door and staff everywhere.

"How are you doing?" Yoongi asks looking at me with the utmost concern plastered on his face.

"I... I don't know..." I mutter hesitantly.

"It's okay, take your time," he says, but he's spoken over by shouting outside.

"She has just been assaulted! She can't go on stage right now!" I hear Sejin shouting.

"Well, it's either you go now, or you can't perform at all. I understand you are under tough circumstances, but I have a schedule to follow and if you don't go and do your rehearsal now, we'll have to replace you. I've already postponed your rehearsal by almost an hour!" a producer yells back.

The man must have been an industry insider and now I've gone and ruined any chances of us being successful. This is probably why they weren't allowing us to postpone longer.

"Who... who was that man... the man that... that..." I couldn't get it out, I felt like I was about to throw up. I feel Jimin come closer to me and start rubbing my back again.

"We aren't sure yet, the police haven't given us any info," Yoongi replies, "but they think he was probably the man sending you the death threats".

So, he wasn't an industry insider, or as far as we knew. Nevertheless, I didn't want to be the reason the group lost its chance to perform at Melon. I try to gather myself and bury all the confusion and disgust I felt for myself for the sake of the group.

"I'm... I'm fine," I say trying to sound confident as I stand up hesitantly, "we should go do the rehearsal".