Chapter 4- King of the End Plates

July 15th, 2013:

Continuing our shoot with Rookie King we were brought to a sauna to play a game. The production crew called the game King of the End Plate. They handed us 8 cards explaining that whoever chooses the king card will be exempt from any punishment going forward. The rest of us would be given cards at each stage to see who would receive the skull card standing in as the punishment card.

I was kind of nervous. Variety shows could be vicious in their punishments and we hadn't been told what to expect. We all sat down around a white wooden board. I sat at the end closest to the crew and cameras on the right next to Seokjin.

"Look on 3 ok," says Namjoon looking at all of us holding his own card that would reveal whether he was the king or not face down in his hands. We all nod.

"One... two.... Three!" We all flip our cards. I groan having received a joker card. I look at the end of the group hearing Namjoon shout in glee.

"You're so lucky," says Hoseok, shoving him a little.

The crew then handed me a set of 7 cards that I handed to Namjoon as he would be shuffling and giving out the cards from now on.

Stage 1

Namjoon takes a gold plater from beside him and reveals the first stage, a flick punishment. Jimin ended up losing, ironically, since he had shown off how talented he was at flicking just before.

"Hahaha, the master brought back down to earth," I shout while the rest of the group danced and celebrated.

Jimin lies down on the wooden board and V and Jhope go-to flick him. We had decided I would go last.

"Wait wait wait. Y/N has long manicured nails, that's going to hurt more!" complains Jimin trying to get out of his punishment.

"Oh, come on, oppa. I'll go soft ok," I reply smirking.

"No, you're not, you're smiling!" he continues to complain before Seokjin pushes him back down and makes him await my flick.

I position my hand over his forehead and pull my finger back and smack it on Jimin's forehead.

"Ow! I swear that one hurt more!" Jimin says rubbing his forehead. Everyone laughs.

Stage 2

We then went on to stage two where Seokjin got a raw egg smacked on his head by Jungkook after Jimin, Taehyung, and J-hope smacked hard-boiled ones.

I was so glad I hadn't lost this round, raw egg in your hair was not fun. And Seokjin had a big red spot from where the boys had smacked hard-boiled eggs.

Stage 3

The punishment this round was drinking Sikhye (sweet rice Korean drink). All the boys groaned exaggeratedly, even though we were all somewhat ok with the drink. I would rather not drink it, but it wasn't the worst punishment, depending on how much we had to drink, I guess.

We all turned our cards over and everyone points at me. I look down and see the skull card in my hands. I groan and lean my head back.