Outrage

Autumn's P.o.v

His cold eyes froze me stiff. A scowl formed on his face. "Jason!" Their mom bark at him in shame. "That's unnecessary." A scowl painted on her face that mirrored his. A small flinched crossed his face before returning to a disappointed look. "You're not the mate of my son's." His rough voice snapped.

My mouth open before closing as my voice refused to come out. How could he say that? "Dad!" Chase growled as he stalked forward. Talking a step back he was stopped by a firm grip on his wrist. "Don't step any closer Dad!" A low threatening growl came from Chase as Carter rose from his seat tense. Edging slowly towards them.

Ripping his hand from Chase he glared before he turned it towards me. "You're to weak for my sons. Couldn't even protect your own parents!" It was like a stab to the heart as he throw the words at me. I wasn't there I knew that. I wasn't there to protect them. "You disgust me! I bet your parents wish they never had you." Lies Alice growled as he stopped a few feet from me. The pressure grew as his eyes echoed. What did I ever do to him.

The growl rose from my throat as he seemed surprised. My eyes flickered from blue and brown. Alice was fighting. Extremely furious at him. His hand shot out and roughly pulled Chase's and Carter's mom. A yelp was heard as everything flipped. The hastily movement of his arm cause adrenaline to explode. The threat seemed quickly causing my anger to explode. Alice had enough of this. "Move!" Carter warned as he pushed his mother and father away.

My paws made contact with the floor. Panting my senses came to life as I snapped my joints. My body sat in the small space of the familiar forest watching as Alice took control. "Autumn?" Chase called uncertain closing in. A warning growl stopped him as Alice tensed. She didn't feel safe. Autumn there's danger Alice moved her legs in the spot as she waited for my okay to bolt. Nodding she crashed through the kitchen breaking down the door.

"Look what you did!" Carter yelled as the sound of his father scophed. Howling the trees flew past as my speed increased. I was a freak. My own mates father hated me. It was to much.The river passed causing me to force Alice to stop. Memories surfaced from the earlier incident. Autumn Alice's voice called. I'm scared. How about we take a nap into he trees She purred causing comfort and sercuity to wash over. Slowly the tree line covered me as I laid down in the deep grown grass. My eyes began to flutter as Alice spoke. Sleep little pup.

Inside her mind

It felt like yours before warmth wrapped around my naked body in the calm forest. Alice smell and warmth calmed my nerves. Autumn, he was wrong Alice hummed as I turned to face her. Nodding I tilted my head up to look at her. She looked happy, the gleaming in her eyes. She licked my face before pushing her forehead into mine. Our mates are something huh She laughed. A smile blossomed on my face from it. Wrapping my arms around her I pulled myself closer. Promise I can talk to them one day Alice whispered. Hooking my pinky into her paw I grinned. Thank you Her head buried into my neck. Someone's come for you She nodded as she pushed me up. You need to wake up She claimed as she began to walk further into the trees.

Fluttering my eyes whining from the river snapped my head to look toward the noise Two large familiar wolves sniffed the ground before nudging each other. One had dark brown fur that caught the sun light. Making it enhancing to watch. Chase! The other was a light shade of brown mixed with blond locks. Making it sway as the wind picked up. Carter!

Moving forward a twig snagged under my paw as their heads whirled around. Their eyes my up at the sight of me. Chase cashed happily at me before running p towards me. His nose rubbed lovingly against mine as his eyes gleamed with happiness. Rubbing back I watched Carter slowly strolled up moving his head to the side. His eyes stayed down as he stopped.

I felt quilt and sadness as I lifted my head. He never hurt me physically. It was hard to forgive but he's my mate. Slowly I walked up to him and rubbed my head against his body. A purr quietly sounded as he responded after his quick shock. Chase suddenly crashed into as he panted happily and wagged his tail.

"Chase! That hurt." Carter's voice cut playfully through our mind link as I stepped back. I slowly sat and watched. "As if you're just fragile." Chase teased before rubbing his paw onto his head. "Why you!" Carter barked as he began to tackle him. Giggling I stretched my ears listening to the chirping and flow of water. The sounds of nature calling to one another.

Wiggling I felt my bones shift uncomfortable due to the long time I shifted. Standing I stretched my head to the ground as my legs straightened up. Closing my eyes as my joints popped. Relief flowed happily. Feeling relax I slowly opened my eyes to see Chase and Carter drowling with the tongues out. My eyes widened as a surprised yip came from my mouth. I followed the eyes that were starting at my back the air. Those perverts!

They both looked at each other before nodding. Oh no. They both began running towards me as I quickly turned and ran. Hey wait!" Chase called as he laughed. "Do you see how pretty her fur looks." Carter tried to whisper. The comment made me flustered. I wasted playful growling from them as I picked up my speed. "Ow stupid branch!" I heard Carter yell behind. Laughing I turned to see what happened. I couldn't wait to see this.

But as I turned Carter ran into me. Tumbling Chase joined as as he caught his paw. We rolled or legs jumbled together. Finally coming to a rest I looked into the now fading sky. Giggles erupted as I thought about what happened. Soon all three of its were laughing. Today was defiantly the greatest I had in what seem like a while.