Anime and Tomato soup

Autumn's P.o.v

A huge smile spread across my face as I tugged on a pair of seats and T-shirt from the boys. They smell so nice Alice hummed as she bounced happily. They do smell amazing. We're such creepers She barked with a light teasing tone. Stepping out the comment set a series of giggles flooding from my mouth.

"Someone's happy." Carter smiled towards me. Smiling back I skipped my way over. "How about you guys go upstairs and I'll go make us some lunch." Carter or suggested as we began to head back towards the back doors. Nodding I swung our entwined hands back and forth.
Walking into the house my once relaxed form turned tense as I became aware of every movement in the house. Chase squeezed my hand as Carter slowly let go. Connecting my free hand with Chase's arm and shrunk myself into him.

"It's alright Autumn. I'm right here." He smiled down at me as we made our way upstairs. Slowly nodding I took a sniff of his scent to clan down. Mmhh Rain and fallen leaves Alice yiped. Oh my goddess. "Is your wolf talking to you?" Chase asked as I snapped out of my daze and nodded.

"What's her name?" He asked curious that sent Alice running and prancing all over the place. As we walked into his room I dropped his arm and hand and rushed to my Alice and wonderland book. Rushing back over to him I pointed to the title.

"Alice?" As her name called from his lips Alice came upfront. My eyes changed to bright blue as I traded places with her. I watched as Chase leaned closer to look into the eyes of her. Alice tilted her head in return before smiling and leaned forward to connect my lips to her. What is she doing!

His eyes went wide before closing and returning her kiss back. Suddenly Alice pushed me back into control laughing. You're welcome my darling Alice voice giggled. She so dead. Snapping my eyes open and pulling back blushing I did my cheeks. Chase chuckled before removing my hand holding them and placing a kiss to my forehead.

Ever to quickly he pulled back and smiled warmly at me. Clutching my precious book to my chest as I carefully tucked it back into place. Turning back Carter opened the bedroom door with a tray full of lunch for us. "I made your favorite love. Gilled cheese will tomato soup." My tummy rumbled as the smell swirled into the air.

Clapping my hands together I kissed his cheek before plopping down on the bed next to Chase who was searching through Hulu. Suddenly my favorite anime show scrowled up. Shaking him rapidly he look back towards me with questionable eyes. Pointing towards Fairy Tail he followed my finger before nodding with a smile. Giving him the season I was on with my fingers he found the episodes quickly.

"Here you go Love." Carter rolled a small eating table in front of us with three bowls of soup and grilled cheese. Smiling I say between them as the episode began to play. Natsu and the team made me always wanted to have magic. Just like them. But I know the only magic I was capable of doing is shape shifting.

Though, ever since Natsu introduced me to the world of dragons I wanted meet one. Dragons were my obsession along with anime. I was probably looked like a nerd and I wouldn't have it anyway else. I continued to watch eating and nibbling on my soup and salad. "Autumn we have to go work for a little bit will you be alright?" Chase spoke calmly as I turned my head to the side slightly and nodded. "We'll see you very soon Love. We promise." Carter kissed my left while Chase kissed my right. Quickly kissing their cheeks back I waved as they left the room.