Haunted

The trees were the only thing there. As a figure stood ahead of me smirking.

"Aww look at her struggling." Her voice snickered as water swirled around the trees creeping slowly up.

   Stop!!!!! Silence only. The cruel demand she wished for.

"Trying to talk. Scream for help? How can you when your mouth is filled with water."
Coughing my lungs filled with icy water gliding down my throw. There's to much.

  Leave! Go! Why did you do this. Wht does everyone hate this.

  "You're pathetic. Disgusting useless trash. You didn't even say goodbye." Her hands waved towards a couple surrounded by rouges.

  My mom and dad. Run hurry you have to run! The rouges grew closer inching slowly watching them as their prey. Strike covered in fur as they latched there teeth. Blood it sprayed.

"Are you crying? Covered in blood and tears that can't be removered." Mom and Dad. Dad and Mom. Gone and never seen again.

Chase I need him. Carter I need him. I need them "Oh Carter! Chase! Would you some here please." Her sickly sweet voice rang.

Their wolves came covered in dirt and blood. "I see you finished the job." She laughed as they dropped something. Alice....ALICE!

  Short gasps flew through my mouth at our wolf laying still. "Now deal with her boys." Her finger pointed towards me as they both stalked me.

Growls erupted from them as they crouched. "Three......" Chase! "Two....." Carter! "One!"

  Flying upwards I scanned the room. Where is she? Lilian's here! "Autumn? What's wrong?" Chase that's Chase. Snapping my head towards him he wiped his face groggy from waking up.

"What happened! You're crying." Memories flash across my mind of the horrific images. Sobs shook violently across my body. They went with her. Blood was all over me.

My hands harshly wiped my arms, legs, and body. "Autumn calm down." His hands flew towards mine clasping them together. Looking up my eyes filled with panic and fear I scaled across my body.

It's permanently there. I need to wash it off. Pulling my hands away I scrambled off the bed towards his bathroom. Not even caring for the switch I flashed the sink on.

Scratching at my fingers flickers of blood flashed in and out. "Chase! Where's Autumn!" Carter ranged alarmed as he rushed into the room.

She hurt me. She hurt Alice. ALICE! Where is she falling to my knees I grabbed my head waiting for her. The sweet sound of bells ringing her voices lullaby.