Warning

Chase's P.O.V

A deep warning growl came from my throat as father spoke. "How dare you speak of your Luna that way!" Carter's voice became deep as his wolf took control. "That worthless girl will never be a Luna." Carter snapped throwing him across the room. Dishes shattered as he collided with the cabinet. "Carter! Calm down!" Grabbing his shoulder his body shook harshly. "Shit! Everyone step away!" Yelling towards Lillian and Father I watched as Carter shifted into his large wolf. He stepped forward growling at our father. "Lillian as the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack you are too move out of the pack house and somewhere away from our mate." Lillian gasped as I ordered her away.

"You can't do this!" She screamed. I mind linked jonathan ,our beta and best friend, to come take her away. Turning back around I put my hand onto Carter's back. "Father leave the pack house and stay at the old house." Carter continued to growl as we watched father stand up. Lillian's protests in the background. "Kicking your own mother and father out." Scoffing I glared at him. "I never said anything about mother. You made sure everyone hide Autumn from her. I want you and only you to leave. NOW!"

He winced at the authority in my voice as he limped out the front door. The door closed as silence engulfed the room. Closing my eyes the intense atmosphere vanished creating room to breath. Carter whined catching my attention. Looking down he pointed at the Autumn's seat. "Let's go find her. But at least shift back." Laughing softly he change grabbing a pair of shorts in the cabinet. Playfully nudging him in the shoulder we walked out the back door.

I could tell he was still on edge and upset that our father had reacted that way. "Its alright. Autumn's our mate and no one can change that." He smiled gratefully at me. Following the scent of her we soon came upon her. "Chase look." Carter knelt down smiling lovingly at our mate and mother sleeping in a ball together. Running my fingers through her hair she shifted slightly. Carter woke Mother up softly trying not to earn a snack like last time. "Autumn love...wake up." Coaxing her to wake up I heard them talk quietly about what happen before mother nodded. "I'll stay up in the guest room until your father gets his shit together." Carter laughed before kissing her cheek.

"Pumpkin wake up." He sat by my side watching as Autumn finally opened her eyes blinking slowly. "There she is!" She sat up slowly smiling softly. I watched as she rubbed her eyes trying to rub off the sleepiness. "Have a good nap?" Carter asked causing me to look over at him. A sudden pull caused me to lean forward into her warmth and scent. Wrapping my arms around her I closed my eyes embracing her warmth. Her head softly nodded to him as she released us from her hug. Autumn smiled brightly causing NY heart to pick up. I want to see that smile more often.

Autumn's P.O.V

I felt Carter slip his arms around my waist before he stood up placing me on his hip. My arms found their way behind his neck. "Are you alright?" He asked softly placing a piece of my hair behind my ear. Nodding I layed my head against his looking over at Chase. "Hey there pretty girl!" A blush graced over my cheeks as he smiled. I felt a soft kiss on my forehead causing me to look down at Carter. I smiled softly before repeating his actions carefully. A blush lite up his face a big smile adding to it. Chase leaned forward kissing the same spot as Carter did. Grabbing his face I placed my own on his.

Carter swung me to his other hip making me laugh. The recent incident appeared in my head making me frown. The nerve that she-wolf had Alice growled softly before she started pacing. Next time I won't be so polite! I'll make sure she knows who's the Luna around here. She nodded her head before plopping down. Luna? A blush adoren my face thinking about the title. It won't be long until they mark us. Ah I can't wait. Gasping I heard her chuckled wagging her tail. "What's wrong pumpkin?" I looked at Carter surprised. Shaking my head I chuckled nervously making Alice bark. Biting my lip I rolled my eyes at her. "Its Alice right!" Chase pipped up making a bark come from my mouth. "Alice huh? I love it." Alice trotted happily in her forest yipping. Carter laughed as Chase smiled. We walked into the living room to see that the plates and the runined dinner had been cleaned up. A bookcase caught my eyes as I whipped my head to face it. That book said dragons. Tugging Carters arm he looked as I pointed to the books. He nodded before walking us over there. Quickly grabbing the book I flipped over the pages scanning them over. My fingers came to a vault as a stunning dragon appeared in a picture. The wings were spread out elegently as it sheilded its younger from the flames. Pushing the book into my face he chuckled before joining Chase by the stairs. "What's that?" Chase asked him as he carried me up the steps. "A dragon book. Looks like Autumn has a thing for them." Nodding softly I flipped through the book slowly. Their conversation blurred as soon as we reached the second stair case.