Silence is Key

Two..... Two mates. The probability of two should be impossible. My cases I was terribly wrong. Every question and every futail remark buried it's in deep cave. Dancing on the tip of my tongue begging for us to be heard. But being heard brought me here.

    Chase contniued to walk calmly being careful of the sticks and rocks laying across the path. The smooth walked was like a lullaby as I laid my head down into his shoulder. Suddenly the calming floor disappeared as a road took its place.

     Lifting my head bright lights from the house burned my eyes. Whispers and gossip filled the air. Struggling against Chase's hold panic set in. Danger.... If they see my he'll be in trouble. Attempting to throw my self back my head raced. "Shhh.. it's alright." He smoothed as he gripped onto me tighter.

    The constant motion of my head whipping back and forward caused the throbbing to pulse faster. People turned their heads towards us as they heard the noise. "Autumn look at me." He Chase's whispered as I turned to face him.

     "You'll be alright. I'm right here." He buried my head into his chest as we began to pass pack members. The scent of rain and lemons filled my nose instantly calming me down. "Alpha Chase. What happened?" A pack member asked as we walked.

   "We'll inform you on the situation once everything is solved." He answered as we finally made our way through the members. Chase signed as he entered through a door into a quiet room that smell of chemicals.

   "Chase is she alright?" Carter that's his voice. Tensing I hurled myself more into Chase. "She almost had two panic attacks on our way here." He replied as I gripped his arm. The two exchanged conversation as I began to blur them out.

   I just wanted to go to sleep in my own bed. I needed Alice. Alice can you hear me.. I called out to her inside. My darling I am here her smoothing bell like voice rang through. Signing a ghost smiled flickered across my face. It seems that we've found them Alice hummed. Surprising I whispered to her.

  "Good evening Alpha's. Would it be alright if I checked on her?" The kind voice of the pack doctor grabbed my attention. "Please do." Carter agreed. Like he has any rule over this. Chase slowly pulled away as I fought against it.

  As he scooted me onto the examining table he rested his hand into my arms. I met his eyes instantly a wave of peace settled over me. He nodded as he let go and joined his brother side.

  A lady with black hair took his place in front of me. He white coat surrounding her petie form. "Hello Autumn. My names Kate." She smiled at me as I nodded her in greeting. "I'm going to make sure nothing's wrong." She added as she began to check my arms and legs.

   I watched blankly as she check my pulse and eyes. It wasn't until she got to my head that pain blossomed. A yelp escaped my lips as she quickly withdrew her hand. Carter and Chase took a step forward lightly growling.

  "I'm very sorry for hurting you." She flinched at the low noise. Turning around she bowed her head. "Autumn has a large bump on her head. She should refrain from any running or stressful situations for awhile."

   She tucked her scope into her pocket before smiling towards me. "You should go home and rest. You look exhausted." She slowly helped me off of the table. "Have a wonderful night Alpha's." She bowed before she left.

    Chases soon joined my side as she left. Taking my hands he looked at me. "Autumn why aren't you saying anything?" Moving my face to the side I broke his gaze.

   Water.... was my consequence. My out spoken words. My uncontrollable mouth that caused pain. Living is locking it away. Silence is key.