13

The sleepy Alpha fluttered his eyes open, struggling to adjust to the sudden change of light.

He had just realized that he accidentally falls asleep when he supposed to only accompany the younger Beta.

Talking about him, Minho turned his head to the right, trying to get the Beta to be the first thing he looks at today. But that thought of his soon washed away as his eyes got droopy again.

Jisung was nowhere to be found besides him on the bed nor anywhere in the room.

Maybe he woke up earlier, the Alpha convinced himself before he could think of anything negative.

Pushing away the blanket that he didn't know he had on last night, he sat up groggily, feeling so lazy today.

Perhaps it's because he wasn't expecting his sunshine to be 'missing' early in the morning.

He then remembered that he was supposed to meet up with Chan and Taeha yesterday as soon as he tucked Jisung in for sleep but he instead fell asleep right besides the Beta.

Minho frowned as he looked around the room, trying to make up what time it is when he found a never seen, folded, piece of paper next to the clock on the bedside table.

He suspiciously took it in his hand and opened it, reading the long written context inside.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

The Alpha followed the shorter Beta closely behind, still doubting this choice of the other. "You went through shit to escape and now you're going back there? Are you crazy?", he exclaimed.

It's not that he was mad, he was just confused onto why the other would go back to the so called hell hole when he had found his heaven right here, in the Blood Moon pack.

The Beta abruptly stopped in front of him, giving him a glare. "Crazy? I should be more than CRAZY to go back to that old man!", respond him to the Alpha.

"Then why-"

"I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOM HYUNJIN!"

They both stood there looking at each other, feeling the sudden tension swimming in the air around them.

Hyunjin should've noticed this earlier. He saw the way the Beta was fidgety through out their walks to Iris Monsoon, and the fact that he kept looking back as if there was who was following them is.. Unusual.

He realized that after awhile of not spending time with his best friend, the other who he thought he had feelings for, became someone who he's not used to.

Jisung had been grumpy for the first few days, then he was happy, and now he's sad again. Hyunjin could see it in his eyes.

"You.. Does your soulmate know about this?", he asked the Beta, feeling that something definitely happened between the two.

Because who else would effected the Beta's feelings this much?

But the other refused to answer. "Let's just go, we will arrive later if we keep stopping for bullshits", he scoffed.

"Han ah, does he knows?"

"Hyunjin- Just drop it and let's get going"

The Alpha wasn't budging an inch and kept pressuring Jisung to answer that simple question of his. "Han Jisung, does Lee Know know?", questioned him for one last time.

Jisung rolled his eyes and took something out of his pocket, still aggressively glaring at Hyunjin, and showed it at him. 

"I found this in his house", he said, hoping that it would answer the taller's repeated question.