7 : II

"Alpha Lee!"

Someone burst into the meeting room full of high ranking Alphas, short on breath and sweating as if he had run a marathon.

Lee Know narrowed his eyes onto the wolf on duty, "Where's your manners?", he growled, silencing everyone in the room out of fear.

The new wolf felt goosebumps all over his body but still, shaking in anxiety, he kneeled down in front of the future pack Alpha and stutter out his apologies.

"M-My apology Alpha.. But- We- I-"

"Just get to the point god damn it!", the Alpha rolled his eyes, hating the way the other was taking his time out of the meeting.

The wolf on duty gulped so hard, the others probably heard it with their sensitive ears.

"W-We.. We found trespassers on our border! A-And one of them is an Alpha!", he managed to speak properly after awhile of trying.

He felt like he was going to piss himself if the future pack Alpha continue to stare him down like he was going to oust him. No one ever like that look on the Alpha.

As no one was answering, Lee Know raised one of his eyebrows at the one kneeling before him. "Well?", he said, thinking that the other had more to say.

"P-Pardon?"

"Well where did you place them in?"

The wolf on duty started sweating lots hearing that question because that's the problem. They haven't caught the intruders yet.

It's not always that the Blood Moon pack ever had intruders before, and with this wolf on duty being a newbie, he was making a big deal out of something small.

"W-We..", he hesitated, feeling the slowly angered eyes boring into his soul. "We haven't captured them yet Alpha..."

All of the sudden, they all heard aggressive movements coming from Lee Know and before they all knew it, the Alpha had already lifted up his chair, ready to throw it to the kneeling guy if it wasn't for Chan who managed to hold his best friend back in time.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU INTERRUPTED THE MEETING BECAUSE OF THAT?!", Lee Know exploded. Veins were evident on his neck and face flushed red from furiousness.

Chan tried calming him down, "Know, it's not the time to-", but to no avail, he was quickly silenced by the other.

"GO CAPTURE THEM FOR FUCK SAKE!", stopped him for a moment before continuing, "Can't you do your job properly?"

Said the future pack Alpha as he took a deep breath in the middle of his sentence.

His best friend was right, it's not the time to get angry over something small like this. They are the Blood Moon pack, they can easily wiped off the other packs if they want to.

He turned calm again but his eyes were ice cold, looking at the wolf on duty with hidden anger, "Bring them to the dungeon with the person who caught them lurking", he ordered.

"Y-Yes Alpha! I'll go immediately!", the other obligated, clumsily standing up while still being scared and rushing out of the meeting room immediately. 

Lee Know sat back down onto the seat that he had almost thrown and glared of to nothing, trying to shook off the uneasiness feeling in his heart.

He for some reason had an instinct on who one of the intruders might be based on the excitement that his wolf inside of him is getting. Lee Know just hope for the best because..

Could it be that he is coming back?

"You know.. It's still not too late to turn back now", the Alpha said to the shorter one, who was eager to escape his own pack.