3

Jisung sneaked into the window that he had opened earlier before he left the house as quietly as he can to not get caught.

He doesn't feel like facing the old man tonight to get a long speech of lectures for what he actually did at the pack house earlier.

The Beta probably had caused a huge embarrassment for his father, letting the other Alphas from the other packs know how he has such an uneducated one for a son.

But it's not like that would change anything for him anyway. The Beta still would continue to be the disappointment of the family so why bother getting better?

"Ouh, I'm so tired..", he sighed out a heavy breath once he finally feel the soft mattress against his back.

He stared up to the ceiling, thinking of the events that had happened today.

He met his mate, and he hates it.

But what he hates the most was the fact that his mate is actually a good looking guy with a nice voice and an attractive scent. 

Now how is he supposed to reject a guy like that without thinking twice?

Yes, he was the one who suggested that they should reject each other because he thought that it would be better once the other rejects him too, but he couldn't help that his wolf was literally crying at that moment.

He didn't want to lie and said that he wasn't anxious of what the Alpha's answer would be, like, would he straightly reject him or just leave him be?

Though he doesn't like the idea of mating, his wolf is still apart of him and it really wants to know what it's like having a soulmate.

"He doesn't want a Beta as his mate..", Jisung reminded himself once he felt like his wolf was falling head over heels for the Alpha.

Of course he wouldn't wants him to be his mate. What goods would the Beta bring to him if they mate? It is not possible for him to produce a future heir for the pack due to him being a Beta.

He turned and turned on his bed, trying to coax his wolf out of the misery it is in ever since he ran away from his mate but to no avail.

With it being in a miserable state, it also effect the Beta's hormones to the core and now he has to deal with being sad and grumpy all night long.

Say goodbye to his beauty sleep tonight I guess.

"Where have you been? Your dad- Oh.. Are you... Okay..?", a guy asked as he spotted the slumped shouldered and intimidating looking Alpha.

Something must have happened judging by his expression and his extreme releases of pheromones that is too strong, the guy had to cover his nose to not accidentally inhale it.

"What do you want?", the other Alpha responded harshly.

"Minho, did you sleep out? Did something happened at the meeting yesterday?"

Minho sighed and flopped down onto the sofa in the living room. "I don't know Chan Hyung.. Shouldn't I be happy?"

The older furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the younger Alpha's changed from annoyed to stressed. "Why? What do you mean?", he asked for the other to be more clearer.

"I met someone yesterday.."

"And I heard, yes, so?"

"I talked to them.."

"Like a normal person initiating a conversation, okay, and?" 

The younger stayed quiet for a moment before suddenly ruffling his hair out of frustration. Every inches of his body was so itching to go back to the forest and follow the Beta to wherever he's gone to.