5

Minho rubbed his nape and cracked his knuckles as he walked into his heavily guarded house. This way, people could see how important he is to the pack as his parents suggested.

But every steps he took, he could feel his heart started beating unusually fast, just like what happened in the office earlier, but every inches of his body felt calm.

Felt at home, as what he would described it when at last, he figured why.

The familiar sweet and delicate lavender scent came to play as he took a deep breath once he arrived in his own living room on the first floor of the house.

The living room on this floor is his personal space that not everyone can get into unless they get his permission first so believe him when he said that he wasn't expecting Jisung to be here.

"Nice house you got here Lee Minho sshi", said his soulmate, smiling as he waved at him.

Turning to the older Alpha that held his down and refusing to look back at him, Minho decides to greet him first, "Do you mind explaining what's going on BANG CHAN SSHI?", he pressed on.

"Look, before you get mad, I just wanted to say that this wasn't my idea-"

"It was mine"

"Yeah, it was totally his, but anyway-"

Minho sighed for the nth time that day. "I didn't want to know whose idea it was, I just wanted to know WHY are you two here instead of the pack house?", he asked tiredly.

If this is what he had to go through as the Beta's mate every day then he would gladly passed him without any objection.

"Come on Minho, it's already late, and Jisung told me that he's scared of the dark", the older tried to explain. "You can't let your mate venture alone in the forest at night time"

Well, hearing it like that, of course he wouldn't let his soulmate to leave at time like this. Who knows what danger awaits for him at night?

"Fine, but only for the night"

"Aw, come on! Can't I stay longer?", the Beta pleaded his soulmate. Making the big doe eyes and the cute pouty lips, Minho almost gave into him.

The Alpha shook his head indicating a no. "Sorry bud but no can't do, you need to go home by tomorrow", he reminded the other.

"Also, we shouldn't be around each other too much remember?"

"I know but like, spare me some can't you?"

"No, Jisung sshi, your father will be worried if you stay here any longer than tomorrow"

The only thing the Beta did was rolling his eyes on both Alphas. "Of course if he will..", he grumbled to himself. He would be more than thankful if his father doesn't care about him and just let him be.

But being born as a werewolf had given them the ability of having a supersonic hearing skill and so the both Alphas managed to hear what the Beta said.

Before Chan could ask about it though, Minho elbowed him on the arm, giving him a side glare as a warning to not ask the guy anything because he just felt like it is a sensitive topic for him.

If he talked like that to himself than that means he doesn't want other people to mind his business right?

"You can sleep in the spare room right beside mine, Chan hyung will show you where it is", Minho spoke up, breaking the tension.

"Wait what? Why me?"

"You're the one who brings him here, then you should be the one to guide him, I want to take a shower now", he replied and proceeds to leave the two alone again in the living room.