1

"Lee who?"

"Lee Know"

"Know? Know what? Can you be more specific Hyunjin ah?"

Hyunjin sighed as the Beta scratched his head in confusion. "That's his name dumbass, Lee Know", the Alpha said.

Hyunjin is probably one of the only Alphas that the 22 year old Beta doesn't despise as they have been friends since their first year of High School.

"Okay, but like, what's his real name?", the other pressed again, wanting to know why the unknown Alpha seems so sophisticated to him.

But his question left unanswered when his other friend, Seungmin, retort back, "We don't know Jisung but what I DO want to know is WHY are you on the tree?"

Pointing at the boy sitting on the thick branch, both Hyunjin and Seungmin waited for the other's reply. It's not usual that the Beta always do something normal, always being his reckless self.

"You're talking about me being here but what about Felix being here?", Jisung grumbled. "You two definitely have favorites.."

A boy with cute freckles spread prettily on his face sitting besides him giggled and patted the Beta on the back, trying to comfort him. "There, there.."

"We're not worried for Felix because he has nothing to do, like us, but YOU should be inside the pack house with your father right now, welcoming the other pack"

"Which pack were coming again?", Hyunjin asked curiously.

"Most important one, Blood Moon pack, lead by the Lees"

Jisung made no effort whatsoever even after being reminded of his duty as the pack Alpha's son and stayed on the tree, swinging his legs back and forth.

He had make it his ultimate goal since he was 18 years old to rebel as much as he can to get on his father's nerves. The angrier the old man gets, the better.

Unlike other kids who can move out of their parents house once they are independent enough, Jisung wasn't allowed to get nowhere far from the property of his father's, which means, he wasn't at all allowed to move out, unless he has found himself a mate.

Which will never happen because of his hatred and prejudice against having a soulmate.

So no soulmate, no moving out, and no moving out equals to prison for life.

He could just run away from home but do you really think that he will last? I mean, he could survive out in the wild by himself but his father is literally the pack's Alpha, he has men all over the territory.

Including Seungmin and Felix.

"Jisung, you seriously need to go to the pack house, your father is waiting for you", said his second tallest friend, ruining his peaceful mood.

The Beta sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Can you not be yourself for one minute? Be my friend instead"

He hates how Seungmin always acted more like his father's men, assigned to take care of him, rather than his friend, WILLING to take care of him.

"I AM your friend! I'm just worried about you!", the other denied. Of course he would never admit it though.

It's just that Jisung could read him easily after years of being trapped in the family's house. His observation skills increased as he had nothing to do to entertain him.

"Nah, you're just worried about yourself, father will surely scold you for not doing your job properly but it's fine, I'll just go now"

The Beta carefully jumped off the tree so that the Omega up there wouldn't fall off with him and dusted the dirt off his shorts. Back to the hell hole he goes.