4

Both Chan and the guard on duty looked back at Minho in shocked as he cursed in the pack mind link.

What is going on there? - Alpha Lee

But Minho didn't answer as he continues to stare at the Beta who seems to realize his soulmate's presence in the room as well. He stopped resisting then.

"Know, you need to answer the pack link", the older Alpha reminded him, snapping him out of his daze.

The other had noticed the drastic changed in the younger's face after entering the room so it had to be something with the trespasser since the guy also stared back at Minho, surprised.

Nothing, I said I'm just tired, no need to worry. - Lee Know

Yes Alpha Lee, we have everything under control, I'll make sure Lee Know gets enough rest afterwards. - Bang Chan

Lee Know, come see me in my office before you go home. - Alpha Lee

Yeah, sure. - Lee Know

They both then proceed to block out the pack mind link and told the guard to leave the trespasser to them alone.

The three of them sat across each other in the office, looking back and forth to one another. Well, more like Minho and the trespasser stared at each other while Chan is observing them.

He was aware of the way Minho stared at the supposed Beta, a look of someone's giving sympathy while the other just stared at him with pure hatred look.

Having enough of the silence, the younger Alpha speak up, "Why did you trespassed our territory?", questioning his newly found soulmate.

"I thought you said that you won't find or search for me? What is this?"

But the first thing that he got from the Beta was a chuckled. "Don't get ahead of yourself Alpha, I'm a man of my words, I have a dignity to uphold", the other replied.

"Then why? What's the purpose of you being here?"

"I don't know if you know but your territory is the closest to our pack, and also, this is not the first time I did this"

"So it was you all of this time?", the Alpha sighed. Turned out that his soulmate is more of a troublemaker than he thought.

He gave the older Alpha in front of him a look that says, 'Now do you understand why?', and rubbed his temple, stressed.

Chan though didn't understand what the younger was trying to say except for the stressed part. He doesn't know what kind of relationship these two have since they look like they have known each other for quite some time.

But it's clear that this trespasser is someone special to Minho because he still hasn't get sent to the dungeon yet to be tortured for three days and three nights.

"I have an idea to suggest"

"No, you're not getting out of here easily, don't even think about it"

"I was going to say that we should reject each other now that we have a witness.."

Oh, that's the kind of relationship they have, the older thought to himself and nodded in understanding. Wait, what relationship?, he widened his eyes as he realized.

"HOLD UP!", he yelled, startling the other two in the room. "What do you mean reject each other? What kind of relationship do you two have!?"

But instead of answering the Alpha, Jisung rolled his eyes, annoyed that the guy was making a big deal out of nowhere.