8

Without having a second thought, Lee Know roughly pushed the other Alpha's hand away from the shocked Beta that was looking at him with wide eyes.

So much for not wanting a Beta for a soulmate isn't it?

"Ack!", Hyunjin yelped in pain as he holds his hand, glaring at the other who was looking down on him with hatred.

The quokka like Beta frowned upon this behavior of the future pack Alpha who is also known as his supposed soulmate and yell, "Hyung! What the hell?"

Lee Know turned rashly towards the Beta, "Just because I let you wander around here last time, you think that you can bring another Alpha into MY territory?", scoffed him.

The injured one tried to explain his situation but Hyunjin stopped him from doing so.

"So you are his soulmate?", the other Alpha asked. "Hm, I knew you would be a prick but didn't expect you to be outright heartless"

From Hyunjin's point of view, Lee Know has a nasty temper and the way he was talking to Jisung, as if he was a kicked out dog, made him furious.

No one could talk to his best friend that way in his watch.

This made Lee Know annoyed and clenched his fists, trying his best to hold his wolf back from attacking the other Alpha. "What did you say?", he asked, challenging the other to repeat his words.

"I'm sure you heard what I said", respond Hyunjin with one of his eyebrow raised as if he was sneering at Lee Know.

Jisung who had been watching from the bystander had his nose covered with the palms of his hands because the aggressive pheromones that these two Alphas were releasing was making his head dizzy.

It was overwhelming him, drowning in the overflowing scent of both Alphas that he somewhat fond of. He cannot let a fight broke out between these two.

"H-Hyunjin, that's enough..", he said lowly, feeling his breath stuck in his throat.

Before Lee Know almost let his wolf took over him, he heard his soulmate coughed, nearly forgetting that the younger one is still injured, so he immediately went over to him.

But of course, Hyunjin won't just let the other Alpha slither his way back to Jisung's side after what he had done and said to the Beta easily so he caught the other's arm.

Lee Know stopped in his track as he was held back by the taller Alpha with a glare piercing through his skull but he felt even more pissed by this.

"What the fuck is your problem man? Who the hell are you?", he growled, feeling extreme anger taking over him slowly.

Hyunjin didn't answer and just pushed the other to the back, away from Jisung, proceeding to stand beside his best friend's bed afterwards, taking the other Alpha's place.

"Don't act all worried", he snickered sarcastically. "Don't think that I don't know what you have done to him before you asshole"

"Hyunjin.. Stop"

Lee Know gritted his teeth and yell, "I ASKED WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!", so loud that even people from outside of the room could hear him, feeling the fury in his voice.

But Hyunjin didn't flinched one bit as if he was expecting Lee Know to be someone who can get really bitter when one stepped on his ego.

"Someone's dead body that you will need to get over if you want to be with him", he answered while pointing at his best friend who was tugging his shirt in fear of the other Alpha.

The Beta clearly didn't watched out for his soulmate's sudden outburst since they still haven't mated yet. He was currently trembling out of shock, holding the back of Hyunjin's shirt for comfort at least.