12

Minho squinted his eyes, looking back and forth at the stunned, and unexpected, duo questionably.

Chan left him earlier so that he could be left alone with his fiance, which he didn't want to, and so he thought that the older went to complete some duties or something.

He didn't think that he would find his best friend here, in his closed off area, standing right behind his soulmate's back, looking strangely close with each other.

"Hey.. Um, what are you doing here Know?", Chan spoke, trying to break the tension. "Did you and Taeha had fun..?"

Minho grimaced at him and shot him a warning look as if telling him not to say anything else. "It hasn't been long since we parted hyung", he responded.

"Let me ask you two again since you didn't seem to hear me the first time, what are you TWO doing here, alone? Together?"

Jisung and Chan looked at one another, panicking mentally. Both of them literally didn't have anything to do with each other except for the older wanting to make sure that the Beta wasn't trying to kill off the guards.

And for the Beta, he couldn't just tell Minho that he came here, forcefully needed I to remind you, because he wanted to break into his privacy as his curiosity got the best of him.

But then Chan suddenly pulled him up and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "We were just having a bonding time!", answered the older Alpha proudly.

What the fuck?, Jisung thought to himself with a judging look on his face.

"Bonding?", apparently, he wasn't the only one who thought so. "You two out of all people?", Minho said in disbelieve.

He turned to Jisung for confirmation but the Beta was staring off to the floor. He looked distraught and shaken up still.

"Jisung? What were you doing here?"

The state the Beta is in reminded Minho of the time when he saw him cried yesterday. Jaw tight and lips trembling, trying to hold back from breaking down.

He thought that Jisung was behaving like that because he was scared Minho might scold him, which is not true at all.

His heart breaks at the sight of the younger looking so vulnerable like this so he quickly walked over to him.

"Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?", he asked Jisung gently.

The other stared back at him without saying a word. It was as if Jisung was captured by his eyes.

Dark brown, sharp but full of fondness, looking at him as he showed Jisung his soft side that he never shown anyone.

The Beta still haven't answered him which was starting to worry the Alpha.

"Jisu-"

"I'm tired, can I go home now?"

Chan and Taeha, who we already forgot were in the same room, was shocked to the bones.

Jisung had just cut in the middle while the future pack Alpha was talking which is extremely rude and against the law in Blood Moon pack, especially since he is only a Beta.

Chan mentally facepalmed himself and Taeha let out an audible gasp after.

But what surprised them more was the fact that Minho didn't even react to it and continued on being as, what we like to call, whipped, for the Beta.

We can clearly tell that the future pack Alpha is head over heels for Jisung without him realizing it himself, but his fiance didn't seem to get the note.