9

The Alpha's face flushed deep red, trying to hide it by looking away from the Beta but the other could clearly see the blushing ears of his. Soon, the Beta started blushing as well.

"U-Um..", Minho awkwardly started. "Can you really not.. Take the normal suppression pills..?", asked him, still looking flustered as hell.

"I don't think I can.."

Beta's heat and Omega's heat though they might sound the same but their suppression pills aren't.

Most pills were made accordingly to an Omega's heat since it was rare for a Beta to get into one. Their hormones acts are different, thus the reason why Jisung had to get his suppression pills custom made.

And those pills weren't made overnight. It takes a month to make them, so with Jisung just realizing he might go into heat a few weeks before, it's impossible to create some for him.

"Does that mean I need to...", the Alpha hesitated to continue the sentence and just glanced at the Beta for confirmation.

Jisung seriously didn't think that Minho would be extremely shy over something like this. He thought that with the 24/7 God tier visual and hot bod, the Alpha would get bitches day and night.

He shook off the inappropriate thoughts immediately, feeling his wolf growling at him for even thinking of stuff like that.

"I mean.. I-If you want to hyung- Wait- NO! That sounds weird- Uh... I-I just wanted to warn? you?", the Beta shrugged his shoulder questionably.

He doesn't know what to make more of this situation since he just wanted to talk about him going into heat soon. He didn't think of the further things that would need to happen.

"How much longer do you think your heat will come?", Minho suddenly asked. "Uh, about... Two weeks or so? Why?"

The older gave a long thinking expression before deciding on something. "Could you maybe.. Hold out the heat longer? We could make your pills in the meantime?", he suggested.

"I don't know though, I never tried holding it out.."

Oh gosh, that sounded so weird, the Beta thought to himself and looked over to the Alpha and guess what? Seems like he wasn't the only one who thought that as the other just blushed even more.

By now, the older already looked like a living tomato but he then coughed to hide the fact that he's shy.

"You're going out with me tomorrow"

Hearing that made Jisung widened his eyes so big, he could almost feel it bulging out of his skull. "HUH?", he yelped in surprise.

Minho had probably realized that his wording came out the other way a little too late so he also started to freak out. "NO! I-I-I DIDN'T MEAN 'OUT' IN THAT WAY!", yelled him with arms faltering all over the place.

"THEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"I MEANT- AISH! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!"

"Um, no I don't sir, please explain yourself more clearly", the Beta said, smirking once he saw the older guy gritted his teeth from embarrassment. "Well?"

Minho rolled his eyes at the other. "You did it on purpose didn't you?", he scoffed, feeling dumb that he fall for his trap.

"But seriously hyung, why are you asking me out all of the sudden? I thought you didn't like me you naughty kitty", Jisung asked jokingly with a hint of mischief on his face. "Meow~"

"HAN JISUNG! STOP IT!"

It turned out that the reason why Minho asked Jisung to go out with him is because he thought that maybe Jisung felt like his heat was getting closer due to him being stressed and feeling suffocated in a new place.