Chapter 18

Morgan and I had been at the cabin for a couple of days and everything was going perfect. I had talked to Tony and Wanda just to check in and they were both so happy I was feeling better. I had just put Morgan to bed for the night when I heard a car come pulling up to the house.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y do you know who that is?" I asked and

"It's Captain Rogers." F.R.I.D.A.Y answered.

"What the fuck?!" I asked myself and opened the door and walked out on the porch in enough time to see Steve approaching the porch.

"Get back in your car and leave Captain." I and he growled at me deep in his throat.

"We need to talk." Steve said.

"We don't need to do anything. You need to leave." I said and he walked up on the porch.

"Leave." I said standing my ground. I crossed my arms and stood in front of the door.

"Wait....how did you know where I was?" I asked pissed off.

"Nevermind how I found out just know I did." Steve said and pushed past me to get in the house.

"Steve, Morgan is asleep and I want to go to bed. You need to leave." I said, shoving him and he grabbed my wrists.

"Stop." He said in a commanding tone and I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't.

"Steve." I said.

"You need to listen to me Holly." Steve said.
"No! I'm done Steve....wait.....I can't be done because there never was an us! Bucky started dating Wanda and I thought for sure you would come and ask me out but yet no you became a grade A asshole, ignored me and was rude to me. Fine, you don't want me anymore I get it but just leave me the fuck alone." I said in his face since he wouldn't let me go.

"Language." Steve said and I shook my head.

"Don't tell me what I can and cant say. I will talk however the hell I want. Right now I am going to say to get the fuck out of this cabin and leave." I said and Steve shook his head.

"I came here to tell you why." Steve said and I huffed a laughed.

"I don't care to know why." I said and got out of his grip and shoved him again. I wasn't sure why I shoved because this man didn't move when I did.

"Why are you so damn stubborn?" Steve asked and gripped my chin making me look at him.

"You can speak however you want yet you want to control my mouth?" I asked and Steve growled at me moving his lips close to mine.

"I want to control more than your mouth Holly." Steve said and crashed his lips to mine and I moaned in his kiss. I quickly felt his tongue push it's way into my mouth and I smiled in our kiss as we fought for dominance in the kiss. I knew this was wrong and I didn't care. Steve lifted me up like I weighed nothing and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he walked into the bedroom on the first floor where I just happened to be staying. As we got in the room our lips broke apart long enough to get each other's shirts off and I reached down and started undoing Steve pants. He then set me down on the ground and I pushed Steve against the door and yanked his pants and boxers down. I then quickly dropped myself and smiled seeing Steve hard already and I took him quickly in my mouth and started aggressively bobbing on him and he groaned. He threw his head back against the closed door. After a few minutes Steve grabbed me and lifted me back up and he pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and I grunted as I made connection with the bed. Steve then gripped my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed and put a leg over his shoulder and quickly started licking up my slit and I arched my back as Steve opened my slit and stuck in 2 middle fingers and started sucking on my clit.

"Oh god!" I moaned out and Steve hummed in agreement.

"Steve, stop, I'm going to cum." I said and he didn't stop. I reached a hand down holding his head in place and my other was clenching the sheets. I clenched around Steve's fingers and he pumped harder and I released. He smiled as he worked his way up my body kissing the entire way and I moaned as he reached my breast and put a nipple in his mouth and started flicking with his tongue and them moved to the other one after a minute. Steve kept kissing up my body until he reached my lips and I moaned. Once we broke apart he gripped my waist and flipped me over pulling me up on all fours. I moaned as he ran himself up and down my opening. He leaned down and wrapped my hair in his hand and put his lips to me ear.

"You make any kind of sound you get a spank, you understand?" He whispered.

"Yes." I said.

"Yes what?" Steve asked seething.

"Yes Captain." I said and he groaned. He wasn't gentle at all and he shoved himself in me and I gave a squeak. She spanked my left cheek.

"What did I say?!" Steve asked and I moaned and he smacked the right side.

"Captain..." I moaned out and he kept smacking as he thrusted since I was easing up on making noise. I finally tightened around Steve and he felt me clenched and stopped smacking and just grabbed my hips ramming him into me and I pushed back to add more.
"You need to cum Holly, now." Steve commanded and I released and clenched the sheets and tried not cry out too loud. As I clenched around Steve I felt him start to twitch and to spurt in me and I moaned at the feeling garnering me one more smack. As we both released my leg and arms gave out on me and I collapsed on the bed and Steve laid beside me. I looked at him from laying on my stomach as we both laid catching our breath.

"Aren't you happy I didn't leave?" Steve asked and huffed a laugh. I rolled to my back and moved closer to Steve and passionately kissed him and he moaned.

"Holly, don't get me started again." Steve said and I looked at him.

"Super solider stamina." Steve said and I noticed he was getting hard again and I smiled. He flipped me to my side to where my back was against his front and he forcefully put my leg over his. He thrust in me hard again and I knew this was anger from him, for reason I was unaware probably angry with himself but I loved it. Steve wrapped his am around my front as he thrusted and grabbed my throat, not a tight grip but enough to make me love it. I placed my hand over his and closed my eyes in pleasure. I clenched around Steve again and he started kissing my neck as I released and Steve did too again. He pulled out of me but wrapped his around me and just held on to me as he covered up us.

"Steve...." I said.

"Shhhh. Just go to sleep Holly." Steve whispered in my ear and being in Steve's arms I quickly drifted off to sleep.

❤ 🤍 💙 ❤ 🤍 💙

My alarm went off the next morning and I groaned at the pain I felt between my legs and on my ass. I rolled over to tell Steve good morning on I didn't find him in bed with me. I knew he woke up early so I got dressed and walked out the living room and didn't see Steve anywhere. I looked outside and saw his car gone and it proved to me, last night meant nothing.