Chapter 15

*****COUPLE WEEKS LATER*****

I had been seeing Dane for a couple weeks and I always tried to plan dates with him when I knew Bucky and Steve wouldn't be around or would be out on a mission. I was finishing my make up when Wanda and Morgan came in my room and flopped on my bed.

"Wanda?! What are you doing here?!" I asked and she looked at me oddly.

"I live here at the compound." She said and I shook my head.

"No I meant home. Weren't you out on a mission with Bucky and Steve?" I asked and she nodded.

"I was but we finished and we are home." Wanda said and I groaned putting my head in my hands.

"Why? What's the problem?" Wanda asked.

"She has a date with Dane tonight." Morgan said. I looked at her as she smiled and me and shook my head with a smile.

"Oh shit." Wanda said and I nodded.

"I didn't plan on you guys being back yet and this was his only night off this week." I said and Wanda sighed.

"Want me to keep Bucky and Steve busy so you can leave?" Wanda asked and I smiled looking at Morgan.

"Hey, you want to help out the best nanny in the world?" I asked and she nodded excited.

"Go find Bucky and Steve and work your charm. Ask them to watch a movie with you in the media room." I said and she hopped off the bed and ran out of the room.

"Will this work?" Wanda asked.

"God I hope so. Dane will be here in 10 minutes." I said and Wanda sighed.

"I'll go back up Morgan, have fun." Wanda said and I nodded. I finished getting ready and snuck out of my room.

"Where are you sneaking off to?" I heard a voice ask and I looked to see Sam.

"Sam, please don't say anything, you never saw me." I said and he laughed.

"Now come on, where are you going?" Sam asked and I groaned.

"On a date." I said and he smiled.

"Finally someone stepped up who was it Bucky or Steve?" Sam asked.

"Dane." I said and Sam looked thoroughly confused.

"I have been seeing a new guy for a couple weeks now. I was doing well having the dates while you guys were on missions but you came back early." I said and Sam laughed.

"Are the guys distracted?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"Morgan helped con them into watching a movie with her in the media room." I said and Sam smiled.

"Well have fun and be safe." Sam said and I smiled going down the stairs to the front door and opened it when he knocked.

"Hey." I said as he leaned in and passionately kissed me. I moaned as I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips pulling me flush against him. Once we broke apart I just looked at him and he smiled.

"You ready to go?" Dane asked and I nodded as I released my arms from around his neck and we headed to his car and left. We drove to his apartment and I smiled as we got out and he walked me inside. I noticed the table set for 2 with roses sitting in the middle.

"Dane..." I said as he came up behind me wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. I moaned. He went to my ear.

"What do you say we wait on dinner and take this to the bedroom?" Dane said in my ear, I moaned and nodded as I grinded against him and felt him hard making me smile.