Chapter 9

A week later Morgan and I were running around outside just having a good time when I heard a jet coming into land and I knew some of the team was coming back from a mission. Tony, Steve and Bucky were all on the mission.

"Morgan, come over here." I said and we stood out of the way and she held on to me as the jet landed and was almost blowing us over. Once it landed and the hatch opened Tony came walking out and Morgan squealed and ran to Tony.

"Daddy!" She squealed and he smiled.

"Maguna!" Tony said and I smiled. I saw Bucky come walking off and I ran up to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and mine were around his neck. I pulled back and he leaned in and kissed me. Steve scoffed as he walked by and I groaned.

"Welcome back Captain grumpy pants." I said and Bucky shook his head as Steve growled but kept walking.

"Why must you antagonize him doll?" Bucky asked as we walked off the jet.

"It's fun." I said and Bucky took my hand. Once I got him in the sun I saw he had some cuts and bruises on his face.

"Oh Buck..." I said placing my hand on his cheek. He placed his hand over mine.

"I'm fine doll, I will be healed up in no time." Bucky said and I gave a small smile. I looked at Tony, Pepper and Morgan and together and Tony looked at me.

"Holly, take the rest of the day off." Tony said and I smiled.

"Okay, no problem." I said and Bucky looked at me and pulled me close.

"Movies and pizza in your room?" Bucky asked and I nodded.

"Sounds amazing." I said and he smiled leaning down and kissing me.

 ❤ 🤍 💙 ❤ 🤍 💙

Later that night Bucky fell asleep in my bed and I was laying with my head on his chest when he started moving in his sleep and I knew he was having a bad dream. I woke up and tried waking him up.

"Bucky! Buck!" I said and gently touched his arm and his cheek but he wouldn't calm down.

"Bucky!" I yelled and nothing changed. I quickly got out of bed and rushed to Steve's room and started knocking on his door, he came rushing to open.

"What?" Steve asked annoyed.

"It's Bucky. He is in my bed and having a nightmare. I can't get him to wake up." I said and Steve groaned and ran past me and to my room. He walked into my room and saw how bad the dream was.

"Stand in the corner, I'm not sure how what I am about to will affect him." Steve said and I did was I was told.

"Sergeant James Barnes!" Steve yelled and Bucky's eyes jolted open and he sat up. He was breathing heavy and looking around, he saw me in the corner.

"Shit..." Bucky said and placed his head in his hand. Steve placed his hand on Bucky's shoulder.

"You okay now?" Steve asked and Bucky nodded. Steve looked at me.

"This is why you shouldn't have gotten involved with these, you can't always help." Steve said and I gave a small nod.

"Steve stop!" Bucky said annoyed and Steve left. I looked at Bucky and he opened his arms to me and I got back in bed and he held me.
"I'm sorry I scared you." Bucky said and I shook my head as I placed my head back on his chest.

"You didn't scare me Bucky, I just didn't know what to do. Steve was my only option." I said and Bucky sighed.

"Well now you know another way to wake me up." Bucky said and I smiled.

"Yeah I do." I said and Bucky looked at me and I smiled at him.

"What?" Bucky asked.

"Sergeant James Barnes." I said and I kissed up Bucky's chest, to his jawline and then his lips and he groaned as I did.

"Holly..." Bucky said and I moved back down to his neck and I crawled on him to straddle him." I said as I moved my lips to Bucky's and he moaned. Bucky placed his hands on my waist and I moaned when I started moving on him.

"Bucky..." I moaned out and he flipped me and hoovered over me on the bed.

"I want to, you don't know how bad..." Bucky said and I nodded.

"But not yet...?" I questioned and he nodded.
"I want to take you on a real date doll." Bucky said and I nodded.

"You just have to asked Sergeant." I said and he smiled.

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night doll?" Bucky asked and I smiled.

"I would love to Barnes." I said and Bucky smiled, leaned down and kissed me passionately. Once we broke apart he laid back down and I put my head back on his and we both drifted off to sleep.

❤ 🤍 💙 ❤ 🤍 💙

I woke up the next morning and Bucky was gone. I went to wake up Morgan and got her ready for the day. As we were walking down to enter the kitchen I heard Steve and Bucky talking and I stopped Morgan staying out of sight.

"Shhh." I said and she nodded.

"Come on Steve, be reasonable." Bucky said.

"No Bucky I'm sorry! She isn't right for you. You barely know her." Steve said and I sighed.

"Which is why we are going on a date tonight. Is this because of last night?" Bucky asked.

"She didn't know what to do Bucky! Do you realize what you could have done to her? How you could have hurt her?!" Steve asked and Bucky groaned.

"Yeah I know." Bucky said and Steve groaned.

"Listen it might be best if you just cut all ties with her, tell her it isn't safe and just end it." Steve said and Bucky sighed.

"I'll think about what you said." Bucky said and I sighed as tears filled my eyes. I heard them leave the kitchen from the other side so I took Morgan in and made her breakfast. After about 10 minutes Tony came walking and looked at me.

"Hey so Pepper is going to take Morgan today and I thought if you wanted to I could take you to see your mom and meet her new doctors and nursing staff." Tony said and I smiled as Bucky came in and I hugged Tony.

"What's with the hugs?" Bucky asked with a smile.

"I am going to see my mom today at her new place." I said and Bucky smiled and grabbed my hand.

"That's amazing doll." Bucky said and kissed my cheek. Tony smiled at both of us.

"When can we go Tony?" I asked excited.

"Whenever you are ready." Tony said as Pepper walked in and as I gave Morgan he plate of eggs.

"I'll be ready in 10 minutes." I said and Tony nodded as I went to rush to my room and Bucky stopped me.

"Hey, can I come with you?" Bucky asked and I placed on his cheek.

"Usually I would say yes but this is the first time seeing her since she had been at the new place. Let me make sure it's a good idea to take people." I said and Bucky looked at the ground.

"Sorry Bucky." I said and went to rush back to my room and get ready.