Chapter 11

A few days after Bucky and my date I noticed he was pulling away a lot more than I thought. He was constantly busy with something with someone, we rarely had dinner together which was usually our thing and if I went to his room to even say goodnight he would never answer when I knocked. I was tucking in Morgan one night and when I came out of her room Steve was standing leaning on the wall beside the door.

"Do you always sing her to sleep?" Steve asked and I nodded.

"Yeah and I used to hum to help Bucky sleep but he doesn't need me anymore." I said and started to walk to my room.

"That's why I am here actually." Steve said and I groaned.

"What now Steve?" I asked annoyed.

"Bucky left. Him, Sam and Wanda went on a mission. He asked me to tell you." Steve said and I huffed a laugh.

"He ask you to tell me or you offered to tell me so he could just go and he wouldn't have to see me?" I asked and Steve groaned.

"Meaning?" Steve asked.

"Meaning....Captain Rogers, you have not liked me from the minute I stepped foot into this compound and you really haven't liked me since Bucky picked me over you to help with his dreams. I'm not sure why you hate all women who come here and become a part of this life but you need to grow up and get over the fact that everything is not going to be the way you want it." I said. Steve didn't say anything and I just looked at him.

"Nothing to say Rogers?" I asked as we reached my bedroom door.

"You need to learn respect and your place." Steve said.

"My place? What is my place?" I asked.

"Your place is the nanny, that is it. Nothing more, nothing less. You are here to take care of Morgan and that is all." Steve said and I glared at him.

"I am a lot more than the nanny to most Steve. It's only you who doesn't want me to be in anyone else's life. Or is it just Bucky's life you aren't happy about me being in?" I asked and Steve growled at me. He pushed me against the wall and grabbed my chin forcefully.

"Know...your...place." Steve said getting close to my face and I just looked in his eyes showing no fear. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine and I moaned in his kiss. He forced his tongue in my mouth and I knew then he had to have control. I placed my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through the back of his hair and gripped. He growled but then pulled away. He just looked at me and walked away down the hall leaving me standing against the wall wondering what just happened.

 ❤ 🤍 💙 ❤ 🤍 💙

The next morning I was sitting at the table while Morgan ate breakfast and I pushed around my breakfast on my plate. Steve kissing me really threw me off.

"Ollie?" I heard Morgan asked and I looked at her smiling.

"Yeah sweetie?" I asked.

"Can we go to the park today?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course, finish your breakfast though." I said and she nodded.

"You should finish yours too." I heard a voice say and looked up to see Steve standing at the table.

"Not very hungry." I said and pushed the plate away and Steve took my plate and ate the food on the plate. I shook my head.

"Uncle Steve...if you promise to be nice to Ollie, will you come to park with us?" Morgan asked and I looked at Steve taking a strawberry that was on my plate that Steve took.