Chapter 13

"Bucky." I said and he looked at Steve and I.

"You're back." Steve said and Bucky nodded.

"Yeah, we got back tonight and I went to see Holly just find out she was on a date with you." Bucky said getting up and walking over to us.

"So you wait until I go out of town to sneak in on my girl?" Bucky asked grabbing Steve by the front of his shirt and pushing him against the wall.

"Bucky stop!" I yelled and he just looked at me.

"You're with Steve now?" He asked and released his hold on Steve.

"I don't exactly know what Steve and I are Bucky. Hell I don't know what you and I are! You pulled away Bucky! Ever since our date you pulled away from me! You have Steve tell me you were leaving on a mission, you couldn't tell me yourself. You never wanted to see me, hold me, touch me. What do you expect from me?" I asked. Bucky hung his head and walked over to me and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I know it wasn't right." Bucky said and I sighed and stepped back out of his touch and away from both guys.

"You guys need to work this out. I refuse to come between a friendship and if that's what I'm going to do then I don't want either of you. I'm going to go to bed while you two talk." I said and I looked at them both and then at Steve.

"Thank you for tonight." I said and he smiled with a nod as I looked at Bucky.

"Good night." I said. I headed up the stairs and went into my room.

*****BUCKY & STEVE POV*****

"Let's go get a drink and sit." Steve said and Bucky nodded as Bucky went and poured them both a glass of whiskey, knowing neither would get drunk it was just something to have. They sat in the sitting room Bucky on the couch with his foot propped on the coffee table and Steve sitting in a chair. They sat in silence for the longest time and Bucky groaned.

"One of us has to talk, Holly wants us to talk and I think we should." Bucky said.

"I just don't know where to start Buck." Steve said.

"How about how long you have had feelings for Holly." Bucky said and Steve groaned.

"You don't want to now." Steve said.

"Actually I do." Bucky growled.

"Since she walked in the front door and I met her." Steve said and Bucky groaned finishing his drink in one swig.

"Here." Steve said handing his over to Bucky since he didn't want it.

"So since I have liked her you have too?" Bucky said and Steve sighed.

"You spoke up first and I could tell you did so I didn't say anything or act on it. That's one reason I was an ass to her so much." Steve said and Bucky half nodded.

"And now?" Bucky asked.

"Morgan asked me to go to the park with them today and I did. I explained everything her about Nat and Peggy and why I was an ass and she called me on shit. She wasn't scared to like everyone else had been." I said and Bucky huffed a laugh.

"Except for...." Bucky said.

"You." Steve said and they both gave a small chuckle.
"Bucky, you tell me you want to be with her and have future with her I will back off. I'm not lying it will be hard because she is amazing but if you want a future with her I will back off." Steve said and Bucky sighed.

"I can't give you an answer Steve because I don't know what I want with her. I like her and she is amazing but I know I have issues I can't bring her in on." Bucky said and Steve needed.