Peeping

Pein's P.O.V.

I slowly started to thrust into Sasuke, mostly trying to keep myself from letting my erection do the thinking for me. I needed to not break him. I want him to sound like he is feeling good because Itachi is going to listen in on us, I know it. I watched as his face contorted into pain. He was biting his bottom lip so hard it was bleeding. I'm only a quarter of the way in but this feels amazing. Better than Itachi.

'Shit I need to keep it together.'

"I'm sorry, I know this is hurting you."

Tears were flowing down his cheeks. He was in excruciating pain. He was trying not to show it though. If you took one look at the face he was pulling right now you would be able to figure out why and where he is feeling pain. I kept on going. Half way there.

"We're halfway there, Sasuke. Your doing great."

He finally gave up trying to be quiet as opened his mouth to speak.

"It hurts Pein!"

He had his eyes screwed shut as if his life depended on it. I decided to give him something to ease his mind from the pain in his ass. I leaned over, being careful not to push any deeper inside the poor boy. I put my lips on his. My tongue already probing the inside of his mouth. His tears stopped falling as he concentrated on kissing me. He tasted like sweet strawberries. He even smelled like them. I wonder what is making him taste like this?

"Pein,-"

His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Keep going, I can take it, I promise."

My eyes widened at his request. It left me wondering if I had myself control left in my entire body. I nodded and kept pushing little by little inside of Sasuke. It was almost all in, and after a few dozen seconds, I had filled him up completely. He was in pain again, and he tensed up around me making me growl.

"I won't move. Just relax."

I placed kisses all over his stomach, chest, and neck. Slowly making my way to his sweet lips. I would devour him if I could. All of my senses are completely stuck on Sasuke's body, And I can't do anything about it. I watched as the Raven beneath me started to pant and quietly moan. I smiled because I knew the hard part is over.

"Mmh. Pein move..."

His voice was quiet and directly in my ear. It turned me on. I slowly started to thrust in and out of Sasuke who was in turn, letting out a whole bunch of lewd moans.

'It should be illegal to feel this good inside this boy.'

"Ah- go faster"

I happily complied with the request, thrusting faster inside him.

"Ah Pein, it feels good ah mmh"

I grunted trying keep myself from being absolutely reckless with the boy. I'll save that for the end.

"Keep making those noises. Tell me how good you feel. Tell me what you want, Sasuke."

I whispered in his ear, and he blushed bright pink. He lifted his hands and put them on my neck to bring my head down to his. Capturing my lips. I smiled at his change of pace. He was letting me beautifully molest his mouth. Itachi should walk in and see this.

"Can I get your brother? I'm sure he isn't doing anything with Kisame."

I kept thrusting into him gently while he thought of his answer. His face looked like it was fighting a war between whether he was feeling pleasure or deep in thought.

"If that's what you want."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi's P.O.V.

I was outside the door where my brother was with the biggest boner I've had in my entire life. I guess that is my fault for listening in to what they were doing. All I heard was non stop moans and grunts coming from the bedroom. Then it went quiet making me wonder if they finished but then I remembered that I didn't hear Sasuke climax, because when he does he is loud. Although I only heard it once I remember it vividly. Replaying it in my mind when I need a quick release. After a little I heard something that almost made me want to barge in there and punch Pein in his stupid piercings.

"Pein it hurts!"

My eyes widened as I fought the large to punch something. I soon after heard Sasuke moaning once again making me relax. Then I heard talking, then-

"Itachi, I know your out there! Come here!"

My heart jumped and my stomach started to curl in tiny knots as I feared what I would see when I came in. I opened the door slowly. I saw Pein first, naked, then my dear brother below him, also naked. The pleasure was very obvious on his light pink face.

"Say hi to your brother Sasuke."

He thrust his hips toward Sasuke.

"Ah, hey Itachi mmh ahnn."

I blushed at the way he moaned my name. I was already very hard but you couldn't tell under my cloak. It was starting to get hot under there.

"See anything you like, Itachi?"