Visitors

After I got finished making out with my brother, which sounds really bad when you say it out loud, I ate breakfast and got in the shower. When I got out Itachi got in. A few hours later after we got everything cleaned up we heard a knock at the door.

"Thats probably him."

Itachi started to walk to the door.

"I love you Itachi."

"I love you too Sasuke."

He tried to stiffle his blush before opening the door. When he opened there were to people, both with akatsuki cloaks on. One was a tall orange haired man with many piercing. The other was a male? Female? Maybe, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Itachi spoke.

"Hello Pein, Deidara."

"Hello Itachi, im sure you know what i'm about to ask of you."

Itachi nodded and then the blonde spoke.

"We came to get you back, baka Uchiha- un."

'So it is a guy. Whoops.'

"Always nice to see you Deidara."

Itachi rolled his eyes. Then the one named Pein finally noticed my presence. He looked shocked to see me.

"Itachi may I have a word with you privately."

Pein walked outside and Itachi followed him.

"Ill be right back Sasuke."

I noticed Deidara staring at me after Itachi left. Then he said something.

"You know Ive been trying to get in Itachi's pants for a year now and you do it in one night, but I guess that's alright. Because your just as cute."

'What the hell is he talking about and how does he know what we did last night."

"You know, Uchiha's are favored in our little orginization. Our's didnt like to be touched. But I guess you might make up for that. You look like you would love having a dick up your ass."

I turned red.

"What the hell man! Whats your problem!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside:

Itachi's P.O.V.

"Sounds like those two are having fun in there. We should probably get back inside before Deidara rapes your brother or before I rape you."

Pein had me in a corner panting from having his tongue down my throat.

"Pein stop!"

I slipped out from the corner and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Deidara was getting closer and closer until the door opened.

"Dont even think about it Deidara."

Itachi came ro my rescue. Deidara gave Itachi a smug look.

"Now what are you gonna do about it."

"Deidara dont make me come over there and kick your ass."

Deidara sat in my lap and his face came closer to mine. Itachi gave me a look. He said to just go with it Ill save you in a minute. As I was interpretating, Deidara licked my cheek. I could see the pain in Itachi's eyes. He mouthed to me I'm sorry, and then Pein came over to him. Pein slid his hand up Itachi's shirt. He looked to the side and bit his lip. Trying not to moan. Pein was staring at me.

'Please stop. Dont do this.'

I wanted to speak but I couldn't. I started to tear up. Deidara noticed I was about to cry.

"Aww your so cute. Itachi never cried he just got pissed."

I looked to the side and Deidara licked my neck.

"Please stop. I dont like it."

Deidara stopped and got up then started waling toward Itachi.

"Fine. Ill just play with your brother."

Itachi was looking at me, but his usual cold eyes were starting to soften as Pein was grinding on him. He still wasnt moaning. I know this is hard for him.

"Itachi if you want to moan its fine. I know this is hard for you."

After saying this, Itachi gave me an are you sure look and I nodded. Pein looked at me then grabbed his crotch to see if Itachi would listen to me.

"Aah Pein stop. I thought you came to talk."

I blushed and looked down.

'He actually moaned.'

Pein smirked and moved away from Itachi.

"As you know we came to take you back, but I see you have taken a liking to your brother."

"If I go Sasuke has to come with me."

"Yes I understand that, now let me finish. Now Itachi you know how much we love Uchiha's. They're so erotic. Now I would love to take you now but I wont because you wont aprove. I do need you to agree to my terms. The akatsuki will share you and Sasuke. Everyone taking turns doing whatever they want. It will be every other week so you guys have some free time. You will not be sharing a room. We will figure out the pairings when we get there. Do we understand?"

I looked at Itachi and he looked at me. I nodded.

"We will agree to the terms, but if Sasuke comes back to me and tells me you hurt him, I swear I will have their head."

'What did I just get myself into.'