Monday part 7 The Real One

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Itachi was in front of me. Looking like he would attempt suicide if I didn't say the right words.

'What is he doing?'

"I-Itachi put the knife down. P-please. Itachi. I love you. Don't do this. It will hurt the both of us. Put it down and calm your nerves. Come here. Put the kunai on the table, then come here."

He looked at me as if contemplating whether he believed me. He stood up, shaking slightly. His hand was shaking and he finally dropped it. It made a small clinking noise. He walked toward me. I stayed still l, with outstretched arms. Ready to take in all the tears he had. That he need to cry a long time ago but never did.

"It's ok. I'm here now. I'm not leaving you."

I knew Deidara was standing in the doorway.

'I'm hurting the both of them so much. It's my fault.'

He was gripping onto my shirt and shaking. Sobbing into my shoulder. I held him like if I let go for a second he would leave.

"I'm so sorry. You don't have to hurt anymore. I'm not gonna leave you. Don't cry. Ssh. Your ok now."

I was stroking his hair. This was a weird position because he was taller than me though. He was shaking violently. I broke the hug and took his cheeks in my hands. Tears were everywhere. To be honest he was even more beautiful when he was crying. I wiped the tears with my thumb. I felt the sting of my tears threatening to fall. I started crying as I brought his face closer to mine. I immediately locked lips with him. I wanted to be with this man forever.

"I'm so, so sorry, Itachi. I didn't want to hurt you like this. I love you, so much. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. So sorry. Don't leave me ever. I won't leave you. I will always love you, Itachi."

I kissed him again and again and again. Endlessly.