Why Is This Happening

Itachi's P.O.V.

"See anything you like?"

Why are you doing this to me now. What sort of test is this. To see my love having his virginity taken away by a criminal. My stomach hurts. My heart hurts. I have to be strong though. For Sasuke.

"I see Sasuke."

Who was pulling the most lusty look I've ever seen in my life. I've made him cum before but his face then looked a little uncomfortable now he looks like he is thoroughly enjoying having Pein's dick inside him. It hurt to watch but I couldn't leave. I looked to the side to keep from getting pissed. I already was pissed.

"Hey Itachi go get Deidara too, he would enjoy this."

Sasuke eyes went wide but he quickly played it off by turning it back to the unfazing look of pleasure. I nodded, telling myself that all of Sasuke's actions are just him being good for the leader of the Akatsuki. I turned to leave as the moans behind me continued.

"Ah Pein why did you stop."

I closed the door behind me and went straight to the bathroom, closing the door and sliding to the floor against it. My erection painful against my pants. I pulled off my cloak and threw it at the wall let out a tiny piece of my built up anger and frustration. I tugged off my pants and boxers at the same time and started to painfully stroke my heated member, groan at the fact that I'm still using my right hand when I have a boyfriend.

'Wait, are we even 'dating'? I guess we never made it official.'

My tip was leaking precum as I imagined going deep inside my little Sasuke. Him whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

'Faster.'

I stroked faster.

'Harder.'

Slapping sound were echoing on the bathroom walls mixed in with grunt and moans. I was trying to be as quiet as possible but it was getting difficult. Even breathing was getting hard. I imagined Sasuke's sounds and he came in my hand for the first time. It was glorious. I could feel my release rushing towards me like a race horse.

'Itachi I wanted to tell you now before you got the wrong idea. Itachi I love you. I'm sorry for making you wait this long. If I hurt your feelings you can blame it all on me. I love you Itachi Uchiha. Even though your my brother.'

I came all over my hands and thighs, and immediately after started to cry. Sobbing continuously. After what felt like a year I got it together and cleaned up then went to get Deidara like I was asked to. I walked to his room and found him with Sasori, no surprise there, arguing as usual.

"My art is obviously better brat, it is eternal and will never rot or blow up for that matter."

"No it is not! Stop calling me a brat, TEME! Art is supposed to be an explosion!"

"Deidara! Pein said he wants you."

They both turned around shocked at my tone of voice.

"What did you do now, brat?"

"I didn't do anything! And stop calling me brat, you bastard!"

Sasori rolled his eyes as Deidara left the room to follow me to where Pein and Sasuke were.