Monday part 2

Itachi's P.O.V.

When Sasori finally stopped teasing me he bent over on the bed waving his ass in the air.

"Come on Itachi. Or I will get Pein."

I sighed and positioned myself next to his entrance.

"Fine, but I'm not preparing you and it's gonna hurt."

"That's the way I like it."

Sasoi's P.O.V.

'This is really gonna hurt.'

Itachi's P.O.V

With that I rammed into him full force. He was screaming out as I did so. I pulled almost all the way out then slammed back in without warning.

"Aah Itachi your so big!"

"And your tight. Out of all the times we have done this why are you still so tight."

Sasori blushed and continued moaning uncontrollably.

'Sasuke I'm sorry.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"I'm coming in Sasuke- un."

'Oh no'

Deidara came into the shower, naked, and I found myself staring at a scar on his chest. I traced it with my finger.

"What's this from?"

Deidara looked down to the floor and started to speak.

"I was carrying out a mission and my arm got blown off. Kakuzu patched me up and stitched my arm back together. I was in a coma for about 3 days."

I suddenly felt the urge to hug this man.

"Sasuke I need you to understand how much I don't want to leave you tonight. I love you Sasuke. More than Itachi ever will."

He put his arms around my waist and, due to the fact that we were about the same height, our heads were buried in each other's necks. We stayed like that for a few minutes the after that we started to finish in the shower and got out. We got dressed and played down on the bed together. Is was thinking about whether he was lying about how he felt or if he meant what he said in the shower. I must have been staring at him because he was staring back and smiling gently. I studied his face. His blue eyes were getting covered by his honey blonde hair.

'It looks soft.'

As if reading my mind he replied to my statement.

"You can touch my hair if you want."

I blushed at his comment, but reached my hand out anyways. I ran my fingers through his hair and moved it out of the way of his eyes. He lifted his hand to me cheek and pulled my head toward into a kiss. His hand was still caressing my cheek gently. I started to kiss back. His tongue glided across my lips. He wanted entrance. I didn't give it to him. He moved to be on top of me and moved his hands up my shirt, his lips still on mine. His hand mouths started to lick and nip at my chest and near my nipples. I reluctantly let out a moan. He took advantage of it and slipped his tongue in. He started to explore and took his time kissing me. We eventually had to come up for air and when he let go we were both panting.

"I want to lay here with you for a while. I love you Sasuke."

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just snuggled up to him and let my actions talk.