Sympathy

Itachi's P.O.V.

Deidara was following me down the hallway that led to all the rooms in the base. It was a pond winding corridor that served no purpose other than to keep the rooms isolated.

"Itachi you still haven't told me where we're going-un."

I didn't pay attention to whatever the blonde was saying, hoping if I stayed quiet long enough, he would stop talking. He didn't. He took my shoulder and turned me around to look at him, by force.

"Don't ignore me Itachi! Tell me what's going on! Is it really that bad?!"

I looked anywhere accept his eyes because didn't want to hear what was going, even if it were my own words. I sighed.

"Pein decided to take Sasuke instead me and now Sasuke isn't a virgin anymore. He, he is going to make you and me watch as he takes Sasuke."

I watched as the deep blue eyes stared at me with which as I explained the situation to him. Then the anger started to take over.

"Your serious? I can't believe I actually agreed to be in this fucked up organization. This crazy bastard is breaking my heart."

His eyes softened and started to tear up.

"I-I loved Sasuke. I know you didn't believe that but I love him more than I love my art. He is more precious to me my than my clay is."

His voice was barely at a whisper but I could clearly hear everything he was saying. I was astounded at the fact that the one person that hates me is confessing his love to my brother. The only thing keeping me from seeing how far I could toss him using his hair, was Sasuke. I gave him a questioning look as I watched the tears stream down his face.

"Please do something Itachi -hic- I don't want to be alone anymore."

I sighed and gave up fighting the crying blonde. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. Trying to calm down his sobs before we have to go into the room where Pein was.

"You really think I haven't planned for this to happen it will be over in a month if not, an even less amount of time. So stop crying and go in the bathroom and wash your face before we go into the room where they are."

The truth was I kind of figured this would happen, but I never thought it would hurt this bad when it happened...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deidara's P.O.V.

I was still sobbing into Itachi's cloak, but once I calmed down I went into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. My blonde hair was covering my left eye. My right eye was puffy and red from crying.

'I look horrible. Weak. Stupid. I should have never fallen in love with him. I knew it was going to end this way. With me very broken and with more scars than I already had.'

I got mad at myself and punched the glass mirror. It cracked from the force, and pieces if broken glass were in my knuckles. I was bleeding. I stitched up my hand, cleaned it, and then did what Itachi had told me to do and washed my face leaving the broken mirror behind me as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready. Lets go, Itachi."