Finale

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Me, Itachi, and Deidara left the base and we decided to go back to the house Itachi brought me to the first day. It's been a while since I've been here but it feels nice to be away from the Akatsuki and everything that has made my head feel like mush. I am relieved to say the least.

"Hey... Where are we going to go after this? We are kind of criminals..."

Deidara was asking Itachi a simple yet complex question as Itachi shrugged his shoulders and looked at me for an answer. I looked away because I didn't know how to respond either. As we walked I was thinking about what we should do. Staring off into space like it would give me the answer. Of course it didn't because my proposition came much later. A week of Itachi and Deidara fighting over me and us eating together and living together to be exact. Although my plan was crazy, they went along with it because they believed that I wouldn't lead them into their sudden demise. The plan was stupid, stupid enough for me to even wonder if I was doing the right thing, if I made the correct decision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Ok Itachi, Deidara, I need your full support on this. I have a plan on what we should do, but it's crazy. Don't ask questions until I'm done. I'm still working out the details in my head. My plan is... we go back to Konoha."

The look on their faces said everything.

"I know you think this is crazy... But hear me out before you completely dismiss it... We killed most of the Akatsuki members. That means that everyone who took part at least should get a pardon for their past crimes, right? If we can get the Hokage to grant us a chance to live in society again. Since you and Deidara helped the Hokage should let you guys stay with me..... You can say something now..."

End Of Flashback~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi's P.O.V.

We're on our way to the Village Hidden in the Leaves and Sasuke was feeling the pressure I could see it in his eyes. He's going to break if I don't do something.

"Let's take a break. Deidara I need to talk to Sasuke in private for a couple minutes."

Deidara rolled his eyes but then sighed and started walking in the opposite direction we were in. I looked at Sasuke, who looked a little pale, and motioned him to come here with my finger. He walked toward me and put on a brave face. I cocked my head and looked at him, then stuck my arms out towards him, offering him a hug which he clearly needed. His face soft then he sighed and hugged me back.

'He's so cute. He's on his tippy toes because he's shorter than me.'

His hands were around my neck and mine were placed on his waist.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

His voice was muffled by my neck.

"Are you second guessing yourself?"

"Yes."

"It will be ok. Don't worry."

I released him from the hug and kissed him on the forehead. I always used to do that when he was little.

"I hope so..."

We called Deidara back to where we were and started walking again towards the Hidden Leaf Village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 2 1/2 days later

Sasuke's P.O.V.

We are a quarter mile away from Konoha. Either new beginnings or crushing defeat await us at the big gates of our home village. Just the thought is making my stomach turn. Itachi looked my way and started to hold my hand as he walked on my left side. His hand was warm and it gave me the sense of reassurance that I needed. A few minutes later and we were near the training field. Memories of Team 7 and Kakashi Sensei, Sakura, and Naruto came flooding back to me all at once. It hit me like a truck. I took a deep breath and continued forward, Deidara and Itachi's in tow. Closer to the guards who obviously immediately recognized me and Itachi. One of them ran off and the other 2 put all of us in chains. We were taken to a prison cell and told that the Hokage would want to see us. In about an hour we were all summoned to see the Hokage. We were still bound in chains but Itachi stayed close to me the whole time. Deidara was being quiet but was obviously worried about the situation at hand. We walked through a few corridors and finally made it to the designated room. A woman was in there who I believed to be named Lady Tsunade. Her little maid girl was next to her and was staring at us in complete shock. She intently stared at the three of us for what felt like hours, then finally spoke.

"So Sasuke, you decided to come back, and you brought your brother and a friend, who are both criminals. *Tsk* I hope this was some sort of plan of yours because if not then your more stupid than you look."

She was pinching the bridge of her nose as if she was irritated, then sighed.

"If you have something to say for yourself then now is the time. Don't just stand there looking pitiful."

I kneeled down on my knee and Itachi and Deidara followed my lead. I took a deep breath and tried to hide the fact that I was shaking.

"Lady Tsunade, I'm sure you understand that there is an organization named the Akatsuki, correct?"

"Yes I do."

I looked in Itachi's direction.

"Itachi killed most of them. Hidan, Kakuzu, Zetsu, and Tobi were not found during the killing of Konan, Sasori, Kisame, and their leader Pein. Deidara helped with the first order of business, which was getting rid of Pein."

"And how was this done? I know he isn't weak."

All three of us explained the plan and how it was executed in full detail, including the sex... She was a little taken aback when we got to that part.

"Your all gay? That's shocking. I always noticed how much the girls liked you when you were here Sasuke."

I could feel my face getting hot as Itachi looked at me. She doesn't know about our relationship and we should probably keep it that way. We both know it's not normal, but normal has never really been our specialty.

"I have made a decision."

My thoughts were interrupted by Tsunade's loud, booming voice.

"I feel like I'm going to regret this but, you three may stay here. You will be put under a little bit of surveillance just as a precaution. You are not allowed to leave the village. I repeat not allowed to leave. You are all dismissed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsunade had a few guards show us to our new house.

'I can't believe this is actually happening. I hope this isn't a dream.'

After we got our stuff situated, we sat down for a group chat.

"Is everyone ok with this? I was so scared this wasn't going to work."

"Well it did so you don't need to worry. Now we can just relax. We aren't criminals anymore. You heard the Hokage. We have nothing to worry about."

I sighed at Itachi's reassurance. This is our new life. I...We have to accept it.

"I love you Itachi."

He smiled and placed his hand on mine.

"I love you too, Sasuke."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah we get it now can you to love birds go do something else before I puke?"

We all looked at each other and started laughing.