Stop

"Get the hell away from me you rapist!"

"Its not rape if you like it."

Itachi licked my ear then went down to my neck kissing and licking it.

"I-Itachi STOP!"

Itachi stopped. He looked hurt.

'Did I hurt his feelings?'

I ran out of the room.

'Shit. I didnt mean to hurt him like that.'

Itachi's P.O.V.

'I wonder if he meant what he said or if he just got freaked out beacuse I was licking him. I hope its the seconds option.'

Sasuke's P.O.V.

'Why did I do that. I need to go back and apologize.'

I started walking back to the room we were in. I saw Itachi sitting on the bed looking depressed. He was dressed now so it made it a little easier. I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Its ok Sasuke. You dont need to apologize it was my fault in the first place. You made it clear that you didnt want me to come closer but I did it anyways. Im so sorry Sasuke. Will you forgive me?"

I was speechless. I didnt know my brother could ever say anything as nice as this. Itachi pulled me in for a hug. He smelled like strawberries. Probably the soap. I reluctantly put my own arms around my brother accepting the hug.

"I love you Sasuke. I remember the exact day that you first told me that. You were the cutest thing in the world. Or atleast that's what I thought. I wont look at your face because I know your blushing and when you blush it just make me want to kiss you all over."

He was right. I was blushing. Thats the nicest thing he ever said to me. And it was true there was a time when I adored my brother but that was a long time ago.

"Can I have a kiss now?"

I sighed. Im going to regret this.

"Yes but only because I feel bad for hurt your feelings."

Yes was all he needed me to say.